Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have the specs of a penn peer 209? (MAYBE A DIAGRAM)Id like to know how many berrings?can you add more?Gear ratio...........
I got a old one given to me ,put a handle on it and cleaned-ioled and tightened it all up-it dont have a anti lock but it seems all in order so it will be getting added to the arsenal...........:big_smile_2:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Does anyone have the specs of a penn peer 209? (MAYBE A DIAGRAM)Id like to know how many berrings?can you add more?Gear ratio...........
I got a old one given to me ,put a handle on it and cleaned-ioled and tightened it all up-it dont have a anti lock but it seems all in order so it will be getting added to the arsenal...........:big_smile_2:
hey theres a place here in des moines that might be able to provide ya with those specs, its called glenns rod and reel repair, i dont take my 309s there due to the fact that they are a bit pricey, but they might be able to point ya in the right direction, hope that helps

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
I just did a search last year to find info on an old reel I have and found a site with schematics for all kinds if reels. There was also one for a reel collectors club that had tons of info.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Kenny a 209 Penn don't having any berrings just bushings.Don't worry about all that just fish with it and you'll like it the frist time you hook up a big cat.I've got one I bought in 1972 and I had rather fish with it than any reel I have.

·
Registered
6,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BK-do you have the anti lock?This one does not-is something broke-or fish it learn it? I like it-but it was a junk give-me....................

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.