PeeWee's GREAT idea!

Discussion in 'Bowhunting' started by flaboy, Mar 31, 2007.

1. flaboy

flaboy New Member

State:
    Wedgefield, SC
    I was talking with PeeWee and he suggested maby those that are able could send hunting an fishing dvds to the troops protecting our freedoms. If someone will post or pm me Pauls address I will start it by sending a dvd to him, he can pass it to others over there. What do yall think? Thanks for the idea PeeWee!

2. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Reps to you and Pee Wee! I can't think of a nicer idea myself!:big_smile_2:

3. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    I have been trying to figure out how to tactfully mention the DVD. Flaboy forgot to mention that he had sent a 2 hour great hunting DVD to a,handicapped,disabled,terminally ill Vet and BOC member who is mostly house bound that he had been calling regularly.I don;t know about you folk,but any communication from any of you is just a pure dee wonderful happening for me.Now flaboy is like most of the rest of you good people on here.He is sort of bashful about any publicity about any of his good deeds.I don;t know the ladies excuses,but most of the guys claim to have a "Macho image" to uphold.Well we all know that good people do things for good reasons,not to get publicity for it.Flaboy is one of many such on here.I asked him about returning it after watching it and the talk got around to sharing it.I really don;t remember who mentioned sending it to the troops.I do know the above is his doing.Gosh people.You shore make me proud of you and proud to be a member of the BOC.I been having another "bad time" as I call it.You folks sure know how to make me feel better.I wish there was some way that you could feel the feelings that you have given me.I love you Brothers and Sisters.peewee

4. flaboy

flaboy New Member

State:
    Wedgefield, SC
    its been several days and no one has contacted me with an address to send dvd to. also nobody seems to think this is a good idea. I' still waitin?

5. flaboy

flaboy New Member

State:
    Wedgefield, SC
    I PM,d DH and he agreed to foward dvd to Paul. ok folks, lets send a couple.

6. flaboy

flaboy New Member

State:
    Wedgefield, SC
    I,ll just say I,m surprised at the lack of support for this idea. I know all can,t do but I can only hope that some are doing and not telling about it which is the best way.

7. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Can ya use VHS tapes of outdoor programs such as in fisherman videos

8. flaboy

flaboy New Member

State:
    Wedgefield, SC
    I imagine that anything woud be appreciated! pm one of the moderators and they can give you aaddress were it can be fowarded to Paul over there and he can pass it around.

9. flaboy

flaboy New Member

State:
    Wedgefield, SC
    I am just wondering,
    could the moderators comment.
    did anyone send in anythng?
    numbers not names is what I'm wondering