Peewees Cards.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by peewee williams, Jul 19, 2006.

1. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    I have a stack of cards here that you people have sent to me.I am going through them one at a time as I received them.I am slow.I am very much slower when I get emotional.The cards have me about as emotional as I can get.I read each one over and over.I then send each of you a private message of thanks.Please forgive me as I am so very slow when something affects me this way.I have not forgotten anyone,as I am being super careful so I won;t goof.Thank you all so very much.peewee-williams

2. catseeman

catseeman New Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Pee Wee, brother you don' have to thank me. I hope you feel the love from all of us .

3. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

me either Pee-Wee we did it becuse we are family and just because.

4. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Cordova, TN
    There's a lotta people here that think very highly of you, Peewee. You're one special kinda guy :smile2:

5. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Pm received Many thanks for the Kind words.

6. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    PeeWee that is no problem brother. We are just glad we are able to send a brother so highly respected a card of thanks and well wishes. See ya on the board brother.

7. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    I got your PM. Glad you liked the pictures. God Bless you PeeWee!

8. flaboy

flaboy New Member

State:
    Wedgefield, SC
    PeeWee, got your message, glad you liked card. I sure wish you were closer!!!!

I love reading your posts!!

9. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    I hope that,some day some how,some way,I can give everyone on the BOC the feeling that you people give to me.I have no way to describe it.I do know that it makes me feel real good down deep inside.All of you are a blessing to me.I have a lot better life because of you.Thanks,peewee-williams