Peewee

Discussion in 'LOCAL GEORGIA TALK' started by Creteus, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Creteus

Creteus New Member

State:
    Loganville, GA
    Anyone heard from Peewee??

2. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    I been around.Still up and down.I am doing great as usual.I am the healthiest dead man that I know of.I break out over 50% of any part of my body now with those cancers that get exposed to sun light now.Weird!I look like a fat Michel Jackson now when I have to go out!

I think about you often.I have missed you ever since I met you.I hope your life is great and all is well.I hope you are not having a water problem where you live.They knew this was going to happen 30 years ago that I know of and they ignored it all of this time.Now that it has happened,their solution is to take water away from others and just keep on wasting it.

Very bad things been going on for folks down here.I have had family working at the Sugar refinery for 55 years now.Uncles,a son in the past and cousins now.My family was lucky.I had two first cousins leave the Sugar Refinery before it exploded Thursday.Friends are waiting for children's remains to hopefully be able to be identified so they can bury them.Some of the survivors will be horribly crippled,maimed and in severe pain for the rest of their lives if they do survive.Some still missing and there may not be any remains left to ID after burning for 4 days at up to 4000 degrees like they claim.I feel so bad for all of them.

All I can do is pray for them.I should have died 5 years ago now and yet I have out lived so many.I complain and get down about hurting and getting so helpless at times.I see folks that are far worse and have been so all of their life.My pain gets terrible at times and I see folks that have hurt worse than I and for far more than my 5 years.My children are alive.My family that worked at the Sugar Refinery are alive,though they have no job now.My friends children are dead,horribly maimed or missing.I can not even begin to imagine how much they are suffering over this.People had injured and lost aunts,uncles,grandparents,parents,brothers,sisters and children as many of the employees were related as mine have been over so many years.

Yes I have it so good and God is good to me.

I love you Brother.Thanks for thinking about me.

I love you Brothers and Sisters.peewee

3. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    That was a terrible tragedy peewee. Glad to hear your family is ok. Thanks for the report.

4. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    First and foremost will thank God for all your family being ok and will pray for the rest that they can find some sort of comfort as soon as is possible for them and will pray they turn to God for their comfort
    Now on a lighter note I hope all else is great for you just see you post makes me smile even more since I met you

5. Creteus

Creteus New Member

State:
    Loganville, GA
    Glad to hear that you are doing alright. Hang in there cause I know you want to come back down to the swamp this year:wink: