Peewee Williams

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Catgirl, May 23, 2009.

1. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Folks, Mr.Alfred Price-Williams has not been amongst us since January 4th. It's time to send out some search parties.

As most of you know, peewee is one our most beloved BOC members - a friend to all, a knowledgeable fisherman and an intelligent fellow in general. Mr.Williams is one of the most generous people I think I've ever "met".....especially with his words. They make up some of the best posts on catfish1.com, imo. He is also a veteran of the armed forces.

Please keep peewee and his family in your thoughts, especially this weekend and on Monday.

If you would like to contact Mr.Williams via snail mail, PM me for his address. I plan on sending a card the first of the week.

A BIG thank you goes out to all veterans and current servicemen; and to the ones who have gone before, you are not forgotten.

2. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    He lives in Georgia just north of Savanah I think, if there are any member that live there see what you can find out.

3. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Ive noticed his absence as well but I didnt think it had been that long. Hope all is well with ya PeeWee and get back on the boc!

4. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    ill be driving through savannah on the way to charleston next weekend. let me know if you havent found anything out by then.

5. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    I havent talked to him in a while. Thanks for bringing this up I need to give him a call. Ive talked to many folks in my short time on this earth but he is by far the most interesting fellow I have had the pleasure to shoot the breeze with.

6. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

I just received a PM from blackwaterkatz (Tommy), and he talked to peewee!

Peewee has been having computer problems in the last few months. Some may be due to internet activity, and after the expense he has already incurred, he is hesitant about being online.

Tommy, thank you SO much for letting us know; it's appreciated.

And as peewee would say.....he ain't dead, and he ain't quittin'. :cool2:

7. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    And if I might add he sounded pretty good to boot. Last time I talked to him he was a little down but today he had that fire in his voice and talkin bout the old days which is always a pleasure to hear.

8. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    WHEW! I've been wondering about peewee for a looooong time. Good to hear he is still with us!!! Wish he could log on. I love his outlook on things.

9. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Computer problems!! That answers my question. I had sent Peewee an email a couple of weeks back and never got a reply. It is good to hear he is alright and still full of gusto.

10. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    CG Big Thank you ...I been missing him a tad myself and good to know he is all right...

11. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    My prayers are with ya PeeWee, go catch us some big ol cats in the sky.

12. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville