Peewee the next state record???

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by pendog66, Apr 25, 2008.

1. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    ok i have had this thread on OGF for a while and i figured i would put it on here. i have a 125 gallon aquarium and i have a bunch of fish, but my favorite is my green sunfish peewee. when i got him he was 1/2 a inch in november out of a creek and now he is almost 7. Hes a fun little guy and already weighs .67 pounds. my goal is to grow him to state record size and maybe world record size. Other tankmates a Red Tail Catfish named Bruiser, A Tiger Shovelnose Catfish, 2 channels and 5 oscars. heres some pics.

Attached Files:

2. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    heres some more pics

Attached Files:

3. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Pretty oscars! Those fish are cool. Do you ever feed them goldfish? They chow down on some goldfish or minnows. :cool2:

4. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    thats some cool looking fish that you have there, thank you for sharing the pictures with us them tiger catfish are wild looking, are them normal size or do they usually get bigger

5. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    the red tail catfish and the tiger shovelnose will eventually outgrow my 125 gallon tank. they are gettin big quick:big_smile:

6. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    me too. not the blue gill but i have a shovelnose.

lol. didnt relize till i resized the pic. this guy is being tourtured. notice the long john silvers coupon book in the pic? lmao. poor guy.:embarassed:

7. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    peewee has since past away from a heater malfunction. he was 11 inches and weighed a pound and half..

The tiger shovelnose jumped out of my tank a month ago and died on the floor, he was 26 inches.

And my redtail catfish Bruiser is still alive and kicking. he weighs right around 15 pounds and we have been feeding him 1-2 shad a week and the shad are 10 inchers!!!!