Peer Pressure

Discussion in 'Catfishing Baits' started by centexcop, Jan 20, 2009.

1. centexcop

centexcop New Member

State:
    Texas
    I'm not a big fan of prepared baits, and have always liked to stay with live or cut bait for the most part. I do keep a tub of something around, just in case i'm not getting any bites and for my daughter to use. But after all this talk about Secret 7, I have finally given in. I placed an order today.

I've got stars, a member of the boc insider group, and now a supporter of a boc sponsor. If that isn't mojo, i don't know what is...:eek:oooh:

2. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    <I've got stars, a member of the boc insider group, and now a supporter of a boc sponsor. If that isn't mojo, i don't know what is...:eek:oooh:>

You're on top of it, Joey! :wink: I'll be glad when I get all the equipment I need, so I can get some stars too. :smile2: I should be squared away this year! Good luck with the Secret 7!!

Bill in SC

3. fcrnnngbck25

fcrnnngbck25 New Member

State:
    Lafayette, Indi
    Do be sure to let us know how it works for you.

4. cathog

cathog New Member

State:
    Lone Oak Texas
    Joey I think once you use the 7, you probably wont go back to natural bait in the summertime. The dip baits work really well from spring to fall in Texas for eaters. I don't think you will be disappointed.

5. centexcop

centexcop New Member

State:
    Texas
    After reading the posts about it and watching the videos from Team Catfish, I don't think I will be disappointed. I will report back once I get it in and try it out.

6. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Joey you have definitely got the Mojo Power. A little tip on the prepared baits. I have had good luck using live or cut bait in conjunction with Dip Baits. When using both, I place them in close proximity of each other, and many times get hits on both. Secret 7 is a good choice. I too just ordered some more yesterday.

7. centexcop

centexcop New Member

State:
    Texas
    Well I'm anxious to try it out now.

8. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I am the same way,Joey. I cant get a bite here on my local lake with anything ,let alone the home favorite dipbait. I checked the secret 7 a while back,they didnt offer smaller tubs,but now they do,I just might have to try it.The last prepared dip bait I bought was 15.00 for a quart,I left half of it in the jar at a heavily fished place I go ,hope whoever found it had better luck than me.:smile2:

9. brinley45cal

brinley45cal Active Member

State:
    kentucky
    ive never had much luck with prepared baits either but this year im going to try some others i havent tried yet.I got some sonnys ,wicked sticky, and the cattracker pole snatcher.im thinking about getting some secret 7 and trying it to i just hadnt got any yet.So id be interested on how well it works.
    I know alot of people used to be big fans of danny kings but ive never had even a nibble on that stuff so i guess it depends on where you fish.

10. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Joey, wait til the water temps hit 70 and above and the fish will absolutely hammer this bait.

11. HOLD-ACCOUNT

HOLD-ACCOUNT New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    Thank you for your order and for supportinng a BOC Sponsor!

SECRET 7 is a great bait. We are so proud of it and all the people who caught catfish with it last season. We had so many great reports from folks all over the country.......It's just darn exciting to see what will be caught on it in 2009.

I learned alot about it last year. I learned how to fish it, and when to fish it. It will produce piles of catfish once you have mastered the techniques of fishing with it.

I can't wait until spring so we can do more HOW TO videos on the SECRET 7. It is gonna be a hoot. People won't believe the size and numbers of catfish we will catch on video fishing with it this spring and summer.:wink:

12. centexcop

centexcop New Member

State:
    Texas
    We'll see. I'll put it to the test. The only problem that I can see is waiting until the water temp gets to 70. I can foresee that aint happening.... I'm sure that I'll have some left when it does get to 70...:eek:oooh:

13. gdlocal10

gdlocal10 New Member

State:
    kansas
    we fish alot of different baits, liver ,worms,cut fish, stink baits and grandpa's catfish doe bait . just depends on where and what kind of cats we are after.

14. centexcop

centexcop New Member

State:
    Texas
    You're welcome Jeff. I'm glad to be able to support the BOC and its sponsors. Hey, maybe you should bring your rig down to Lake Buchanan and show me how to use it.....:eek:oooh: