Peedeecatmaster get together and fish fry...

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by Bill in SC, Nov 30, 2009.

1. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    THIS weekend (Dec 5th) out of DeWitt's Bluff on the Great Pee Dee near Pamplico. If you want to fish, but don't want to bring your boat, come anyhow, and we'll get you on a boat. Should be a good time of fellowship and food, not to mention that the cats should be tearin' it up!

Bill in SC

2. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    Thanks for posting, Bill. I don't think I can make it, but I would like to; who knows? It's gonna be interesting fishing, for sure.

3. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Here is the official announcement.

Dec 5th, 2009 7am-3pm
    Dewitts Bluff Landing Pamplico, SC
    Tournament/Fish Fry
    This will be our 2nd year doing this and it will be fun for everyone. This is a great time to come out enjoy the river, catch some big fish, and fellowship with other fisherman over a good old fashion fish fry on the river. This is a great time to invite anyone that is interested in tournament fishing, or someone just wanting to learn how to catfish. If you don't own a boat or just not sure about fishing the river please still come we will put you on a boat with an experienced Catman to show you a good time. Please contact me by email or cell# so we will know if you want to fish with someone so we can be prepared for you and how many to expect for the fish fry. Entree Fee will be $50 per boat and that will include dinner also. I hope to see a big crowd and if you cant make it have a Merry Christ-mas.
    For More Info:(843)229-6174

Pee Dee Catmasters motto: Converting Bass fisherman 1 CATFISH at a time.