Pee-wee

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by tspergin, May 10, 2007.

1. tspergin

tspergin New Member

State:
    newark ohio
    Noticed pee-wee hasnt been on lately,hope he is doing well and maybe we all could say a prayer for him as he is a big part of the BOC and is missed when we dont hear from him for awhile

2. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    Prayers sent from ky.

3. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Prayers are sent for brother Pee-Wee.

4. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    About our Beloved Pee Wee be sure and let us all know! I'll be saying a prayer for him!:big_smile:

5. pythonjohn

pythonjohn New Member Supporting Member

State:
    F L A Swamps
    Hey PEE WEE!
    You out there??

6. Gator

Gator New Member

State:
    Ludowici GA
    I will call him in a little while once I know he is awake and see what's up.

7. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    I tried to make a nice long post this morning,but I lost it somehow.This still happens often to me.I am still praying for all of the BOC,their families,friends and enemies when I pray for me and mine.You all are MINE! I am having a very difficult time with my care as everyone wants to change it now.If it has worked this long and I believe God approves,well I feel I would be committing suicide changing to or accepting things that I feel would shorten my life.To turn my life over to them as the new kid on the block medical professionals and ignore the 10+ years of my old established Doctors and procedures goes against my judgment and my faith.The very idea of them being pushy about wanting me to go on Morphine full time,I find revolting.I may need to one day,but to do so and bring myself to a permanent drugged animal like level,is a very last resort.I also found it offensive to be repeatedly told that Morphine is not addictive when taken full time for pain.I do not doubt that it works better.I just refuse to be completely mentally and physical handicapped due to drugs until it becomes absolutely necessary.It is hard enough to get by now.I seem to be doing great and am now feeling good.I am very,very weak.God and the Lord Jesus are with me as my external cancers are drying up and my internal pain is now real low.Also all 3 sources of my internal bleeding has cleared up again.God is great!Thanks for caring.I love you Brothers and Sisters.peewee

8. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Thanks for letting us know how yer doing Pee-Wee, you are always in our thoughts and prayers!!!:smile2:

9. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Thanks for letting us know how you are doing brother, you are missed when you are not posting.

God will lead you in the right direction with the care.

10. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    GOD BLESS YOU Pee-Wee!!!!!! Your Friend J.D.

11. loop

loop New Member

State:
    Newkirk,Oklahom
    Was really starting to worry,lets us know how things are going even if its justa few words.
    WE LOVE YA
    Loop

12. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Nice to see you post Peewee! I hope things get better for you!:smile2:

13. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Like everyone else, I am so glad to hear that you are doing good Pee Wee. I also thank you for giving all credit to the Lord and testifying on His behalf. Continued prayers are being asked for you. Take care brother!

14. Wally

Wally New Member

State:
    FLORIDA
    Hang in there Brother Pee Wee. We are thinking about you and praying for you!!

Wally & Pam Husak

15. pythonjohn

pythonjohn New Member Supporting Member

State:
    F L A Swamps
    Hey Pee Wee,
    I agree with you!
    Nobody knows you better than you do.
    Hang in there!

16. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    I do believe your right, Pee-Wee. Morphine is addictive. I think the addiction is looked on in a more favorable light when it is due to medication than when it is due to recreational (if killing yourself is recreation) use. The good Lord gave us this temple to care for during our time on earth...I don't think he really wants it abused, but he gives each of us different tolerances of pain. When it becomes necessary, I am sure you will have his blessing also. Hang in there...better days are coming.