Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and a buddy are wanting to try to fish the Pee Dee river we fish out of a 18' center console with about a 1' draft. Would like to put in at hwy 74 by monroe but just concerned about tearing up the boat or eating up a prop. I know the river has some places we could fish but just dont know where, if anybody has an information that could help us out we'd appreciate it. Just dont know much about the rivers depths how quick it rises and falls etc. Well everybody take it easy and good luck, Thanks James

·
Registered
333 Posts
hey jamie ill be glad to help ya out bro, ill send ya a pm and tell ya about the ole pee dee so ya can go do some hammering lol, anyways ill holla at ya buddy and get ya ready for ya trip. later

·
Registered
452 Posts
Jaime I have been out there where you are talking about. There are alot of rocks but I think you can get in there and fish. I haven't been very far from the bridge area because I am like you in that I don't want to tear anything up. My boat only drafts seven inches but I still worry about it. Riverrat do you mind sending me a little information too? I saw that there is another ramp up towards the dam but I don't know for sure. The only other one I know of is the private ramp four or five miles down from the hwy 74 ramp.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.