Pee Dee River fishing report 7-14-07

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA RIVERS TALK' started by dearl, Jul 15, 2007.

1. dearl

dearl Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Hey all, went out yesterday morning, me my son and my 13 yr old daughter, and we had a blast. Caught 4 blues just good eating size, but we had a great time just being out and cuttin up as they call it. I work alot and don't get to be with them as much as i would like, and its days like yesterday that really make living worth while. My daughter got to learn how to drive the boat, we had a small casualty though, my big dip net found its way to the bottom of the river, some how :crazy:. They also got to experiance their first encounter with a game warden, super nice fellow, and even commented how he like to see younger people out fishing. I think they enjoyed getting on the bank catching frogs as much as they like fishing. Going to be real busy next couple of weeks, leaving for the mountains tommorrow, coming back in a week, then leaving for the Chesapeake bay for 3 days, then i think we are having a catfish tournament on Blewett falls lake the end of August. I can't wait for that, You want to see some big Flat heads, come watch that weigh in, some real good fisherman enter these things and man it shows, I mainly enter for the comrodery and just being outdoors. See ya!

2. Catzilla2

Catzilla2 New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    It sounds like you and your kids had a really great time, and after all, aint that what it is all about anyhow! You keep them kids fishing every chance you get and ya'll all will benifit from it.:wink:

3. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Keep carrying them they will never forget it. Goota love that Pee Dee River!