Pee Dee River 7/12

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA RIVERS TALK' started by greencows00, Jul 13, 2008.

1. greencows00

greencows00 New Member

State:
    SC
    Went down there yesterday afternoon.. man it was high and muddy. Gamewarden was out and abut and he stopped to talk and check us out. He told us that the river was starting to fall at a good rate, but he did see a 15lber caught. We fished with bream heads, red worms and only caught aquarium size channels, about 15 of them. But in at Bluff this time.

only nice thing we saw were some hot chicks in a boat :)

2. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Where were those HOT CHICKS in a boat I am heading to the river tommorow and would like to do some sight seeing also.:smile2: Keep at it yall will get em.

3. greencows00

greencows00 New Member

State:
    SC
    well it was nice to be out on the river... it may have been muddy and ugly, but it was a great day to just sit there and look at the beauty of the river.

4. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    < but it was a great day to just sit there and look at the beauty of the river..>

I heard that and I agree. Just got a call from Peglegreb who is on the river right now. he said he had one hit so hard that it broke his 50# mono leader before he could get the rod out of the rod holder. Hehe! :)
    BB in SC