PEE DEE DEER CLASSIC THIS WEEKEND

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by Blake Wright, Jul 31, 2009.

1. Blake Wright

Blake Wright New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Anyone going to the Deer Classic in Florence this weekend? If you do come by my both and give us a big BOC Howdy! I'm right when you walk in the main door on the right with a big black banner full of hunting decals and hopefully a crowd of people around it.:big_smile:

2. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    I'm planning to go up kinda early in the morning. I'll look for you. My grandson is in the archery comp at 10:30 or so, then I'll do a walk around. :big_smile:

3. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    Good to talk with you, Blake. You guys looked really busy the few times I passed by; hope it turned out to be a good weekend for you. I'll try to get up with you later this week and pick up the tees you made for me. How about pm me and let me know what day/time you might be home in the evening...
    Looks like the other show you were talking about falls on the same weekend as the tournament. Let me know for sure, though.

4. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    I would have liked to come to the deer classic, but we had a work day at the church.

BB