Peachtree city, Ga

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Little Luey, Mar 28, 2008.

1. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Anyone here near Peachtree city in Ga?

I will be going out there next week for a work related seminar at one of our customers plants. Just wondering what is around there I can do after the seminar is over.
    Thanks

2. SSgt Fishslayer

SSgt Fishslayer New Member

State:
    south carolina
    you can always go fishing. i am sure there is somewhere near there to go fishing. you can get a 3 day permit for around 20 bucks.

3. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    I don't think I will have that much time after the seminar. I was thinking something like a mall or a historic site to visit. I really don't want to carry a fishing pole on the plane, or stink bait; I probably could not pass security with that!!:smile2::smile2:

4. SSgt Fishslayer

SSgt Fishslayer New Member

State:
    south carolina
    you would be surprised what you can put on a plane as long as its checked baggage. they let me carry my .308 with rounds with me, as long as i checked it. they did make me throw out my bore cleaning solvent though.

5. bumper

bumper New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Peachtree City is close to Atlanta (20-30 mins.?), where there's plenty to do. My recommendation would be the GA Aquarium if you have time.

6. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    Underground Atlanta is pretty cool, too. At least it was when I was there in the late 70's.

7. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Thanks guys for the ideas. See you all when I get back.