"PC Warning...I Got Hacked"!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by shania, Dec 16, 2009.

1. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    "Yes Gang"..."My PC Was Hacked" ! :crazy:

There's are all kinds of naughty programs out there
    that enter your email program and copy
    the email addresses you have,
    and then use that info to send out
    all kinds of $#!^.

:angry:
    Sorry for all of the mix-up fellows.

:embarassed:

2. Fishmaster1203

Fishmaster1203 New Member

State:
    PA
    Did you have a good security program running Bert?

3. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Now a days Bert there is some crazy stuff out there. Alot comes thru a messenger services also so becareful with that.

4. slikk03

slikk03 New Member

State:
    illinois
    did you see on the news cyber petafiles are using peoples computers for storing there sick filth, i think if they let them guys go free we got a big problem on our hands sad thing is i got to live next door to a petafile,and i cant say one word to him or i will go to jail for feloney hate crime,,,well geus what i hate them guys, you guys are lucky you dont have one next door,at least hes deathly afraid of me and wont lay a hand on my kids,:angry:

5. ncfowler

ncfowler Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Name:
    Jeff
    get up a good fire wall, zone alarm is a good one it tells you if someone is trying to get into your puter, Stay off sites that are questionable, most game sites are bad news, I use firefox and have not had any problems, msn and other common browsers with all the advertisements are bad news as well, never leave your computer connected to the Internet when not being used, there are programs out there looking for open ports to invade, keep track of cpu usage when nothing is going on, if there is more than 5% activity you have something going on,

6. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    What's a petafile?

BB in SC

7. Smokin

Smokin New Member

State:
    Ca
    I think he means pedaphile but I could be wrong.

8. carolinakid76

carolinakid76 New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    that bastards house should burn down!!!

9. flatheadslayer

flatheadslayer New Member

State:
    Thomaston, Geor
    its a folder at the vet that they keep your pets records in.

10. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    What is the address:cool2:

11. DLB-in-GR

DLB-in-GR New Member

State:
    MI
    I used to think this was great advice when I had XP running. With Vista and an always-on high-speed connection I've found that this is impossible, even following this advice; I never know what is going on. Always something, some program is checking for an update for itself, some process or another I didn't initiate is running in the background half the time, the hard drive is running like crazy most of the time, I assume "swap file" usage. I watch my CPU usage go up and down, as well as my memory usage, and scratch my head. This is on a newer Dell, not loaded down with malware or viruses, and my firewall is properly configured, anti-virus and spyware software running which do not report problems.

I have Firefox too and many sites do not run properly. Without manually configuring add-ons the browser would not function. I need to use both IE, which is uninstallable, and Firefox sometimes, because Vista and IE8 don't like each other very well either. Streaming audio most of the time just doesn't work at all in Firefox, the browser I prefer and am using right now.

The sites I've had problems with are music lyrics or guitar tablature sites, sites that offer free games, and anything with a .ru at the end of the address.

12. x smokin joe

x smokin joe Well-Known Member

State:
    Monclova,
    Name:
    Joe
    Someone who "likes" :crazy: members of PETA? :smile2:

13. slikk03

slikk03 New Member

State:
    illinois
    yea a child molester sorry about the spelling. i have to live 2 doors down from one:angry: but at least the guy is in bad health and dont come out