PC gamers

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Chris, Dec 31, 2007.

1. Chris

Chris New Member

State:
    Spring Hill, Kansas
    Just wondering how many are still a kid at heart playing PC games. I will admit that I am one of them, one of the games that interest me is the Call of Duty 4. I should be headed out to the store this afternoon to get the game.

2. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    i play on the x-box frequently. i was playing pac-man world 3 today for 3-4 hrs. we got round about 65 games for it. the boy has a wii but i just like to golf on it. it all restarted around 22 years old when oddworld abe oddysee came out. i bought a playstation just for that game. then when munchs odysee came out i got the x-box. i play nascar, fishing, doom3 bloodwake (boat shooter) doom3, hitman and grand theft auto vice city ect... mostly shooters.

then the last of oddworlds games came out (strangers wrath). my wife rented it for 7 days. i played so much i finished the game 4 times in the week. i now own it.

i can beat starwars battlefront in just under 2 hrs when trying. record is 1 hr 54 min.

3. SubnetZero

SubnetZero New Member

State:
    Sherman IL
    I was in it pretty heavy for a while. Clan/tournaments/ladders/etc. Quake, Quake 2, BF42, COD, etc.. Got kinda burned out.. My old Clan getting back together and is starting to take up TF2 heh... I haven't got it yet, but I may for some giggles... They all hang out on #clan_cia on gamesurge.net (IRC) if your looking for a game with some good guys. They just started up our servers again....

4. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    I play guild wars.. have for 2.5 years now.

Beat CoD4 pretty easily... played World in Conflict and wasn't that impressed with it either.

Might see about playing Crysis, but I don't know if that is worth it either. Not to mention it wreaks havoc on machines. Hope you have a top computer to run that game. I just built one for 2 grand and it meets 'recommended' capability for the game. LOL. I don't think their programmers are worth much... no reason for that game to pull so much resources.

A good website to check your computer capability to play new games before you buy them is:

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/referrer/srtest

It will test the components of your computer versus the specs needed for optimal play on games. Good little tester.

Enjoy

5. nitronostrils

nitronostrils New Member

State:
    IL
    COD4 was a good change of pace for the COD series. Too bad COD5 will fall back in Treyarch hands and probably right back into the WWII scene.:cool2:

6. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    I play some. I just got a regular Pc not to long ago so I'm just now starting to play on that. I have been playing a on-line game for around 8yr called Shilla. I'm 2nd highest in the game but mainly pop in to chat with people. We have a Ps2 but I don't play that either.

I just use old games that my friends already have, LOL. Cheaper that way and it's still new to me. I'm playing Diablo2 when I do play.

7. Jay Jay

Jay Jay New Member

State:
    Wisconsin
    I play all the war games on my pc ,just got, call of duty4 need to get a new game card with more memerory,I just play single player . Thanks for the hardware web site ,the better the game the more you need.

8. Chris

Chris New Member

State:
    Spring Hill, Kansas
    I have started playing the CoD4, the games is a blast, LOL really. I like how you can be on the gun ship and fire the MK19 out of the helo.

9. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Not much into PC games, I always buy something then my computer is too old or too new to play it. Now Im playing PS2 when I have the time but am looking at PS3, XBOX 360 or the WII. Im looking forward to playing Unreal Tournament 3 soon but I dont think it will be on the WII, that might knock the WII out. If ya like shooters look up UT3 for something a little different.

10. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    I just play online games, pogo, lots of different games on there.

11. Chris

Chris New Member

State:
    Spring Hill, Kansas
    The nice thing about the PS3 is that they play the blue ray disc as well, so you could spent 400.00 on a blue ray disc player or spent 400.00 on a PS3 and play games and play blue ray disc.

12. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    i like to play the age of empires games, pretty cool

13. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    haha, im kind of a nerd. i get bored sometimes and i like the fantasy role playing stuff so i play world of warcraft, and dungeons and dragons and stuff like that and i like the medievil stuff so i play fable(great game for the xbox) and i got assassins creed too(also a great game for xbox360) and their both just a bag of fun imo

14. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    I play pc games. mostly single person shooters, flight sims (xwing & freespace) or military stradegy. those hack & slash games like d & d are not my cup of tea. Im playing conquest frontier wars again right now. It seems that some of my "free" games that I got from a now ex friend dont work on my new dell but did on my old pentium 2 that I game to my mother in law. So my game selection has been cut short with no new ones in the near future.

15. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    ya, dnd took a while for get to get used to but its just a matter of using your imagination to and create the scene of whats going on in your head. its pretty cool in my mind but most people would laugh at me for playin but who cares, theres just somethin about bashing an orcs skull in with a +2 greatmace with a strength buff that just brings a tear to my eye:cool2: haha