pb & spun propp

Discussion in 'Member Braggin Area' started by catfish kenny, Sep 18, 2008.

1. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    FLATTHEAD-29.9 on my didigatile scales my spring scales 30 close nuff fer me what a awsome day...30 lb flatt new pb caught at 10;30 am on the wall using a berkley glow pole 7ft med./heavey Penn 309 50lb eagleclaw monno using a #10 j hook and a 3-4 inch shad .....IT WAS ON!
    Went to get bait and was great I made two throws and had a varitey pack of kittey vittles from 2- 8 inch shad headed up river twards the wall encountered a mine field and spun my propp limped her up anyway was beyond 1/2 way and still moving the docks are down river we floating and all right(LOL get up there dodging trees at a turtles pace tie off right out of the gate bang 10 lb flatt (EATING HIM FER DIN DIN) then tie my pole back off get my other out bang 2 couple pound channels on miss Kittey while I am dealing with that I hears it (ZZZZZZZ) short and fast then the pole bends and all hell broke loose I fought him hard for a minute this fish was in exelent health he fought harder then any I have caught (LOL) onc again I gotta hear my glow pole crack ....rush wooo bout chunked from the rush....I cant say Iowa dont have good fishing:wink:We managed couple pics at the doc with our broken camerea....thank god no one would belive you spin yer propp and catch a pb all in one Missippi River Session kitten at "THE WALL!" WHAT A DAY!

2. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    P.s. pics in photo album under PICS OF FISHIN