payment methods

Discussion in 'WILD WOLF TACKLE' started by playin4funami, Sep 11, 2009.

1. playin4funami

playin4funami New Member

State:
    Saronville Ne.
    to the folks at wild wolf, Do you accept any other type of payment other than paypal? like credit or debit card type payments,I don't like paypal!

2. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    If I am not mistaken I believe they accept money orders as payment. But I could be thinking of someone else.

3. rrssmith

rrssmith New Member

State:
    Bakersfield
    paypal is great? I prefer paypal to most

4. playin4funami

playin4funami New Member

State:
    Saronville Ne.
    smith,I used to think so to till paypal screwed me out of about 1500.00 on a ebay scam,so I don't even have an aaccount any more and refuse to get one again, I had proof that an item was shipped,pictures of said item,certified mail,etc.,etc. all the proof anyone would need,including a signed reciept from the us postal service,and the buyer claimed to paypal that he never got his stuff,I had 100% ebay rating,the idiots at paypal gave him his money back out of my account. I'm and honest guy,but I try not to be a fool,and once burned don't give them another chance.

Also guys my browser was blocking wild wolfs check or mo accepted sign,now I got it figured out I think,thanks all!

5. gilmafam

gilmafam Well-Known Member

State:
    California
    Just got an order from the boys... some stink worms .... cant wait to try em.... pay pal...... use em about 3-4 times a year.... mostly credit cards though...

6. Catfish_Scooter

Catfish_Scooter New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Good question for Pete. A good safe method is Paypal.:wink:

7. SWeiss

SWeiss New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    You can still pay with a credit or debit card via the PayPal link. I bought glow sticks from them with no problems whatsoever.

8. pabloracer4748

pabloracer4748 New Member

State:
    Kansas
    That is the only problem with paypal. If someone files a claim against you, they usually win. No matter what proof you have. I have used that to my advantage and disadvatage. I sell tons of stuff on ebay. Delivery confirmation usually calls off the paypal dogs though from my experience.

9. Mr. Foster

Mr. Foster New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Ive never had any problems with Paypal, and Ive for sure never had anything go wrong with Pete. He is great guy to business with.

10. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I have never had a problem with paypal as well.

11. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    You can E-Mail (Info@wildwolfproducts.com) us the order and I will send you a pay-pal request. Then you print it off and mail it along with a Check or money order.
    Your choice on those 2 payments will work for us.
    Just let us know what you need. Sorry for taking so long for getting to this post. But been away from the Pc.
    Pete