Pay Lake, Southside...

Discussion in 'INDIANA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by ThaWstSide, Sep 3, 2008.

1. ThaWstSide

ThaWstSide New Member

State:
    Speedway,
    Ok, So I went pay lake fishing friday night all night. I watched my poles, and people around me. I only seen 1 group of a few people catch anything, they were all together. One of the people either worked there, or was a buddy of someone working there. They are the only ones catching anything, I threw everything I could at them on various poles in different areas. What I found interesting was the only thing being caught were Carp, and Grass Carp...

I found this to be a big waste of time, and money honestly. Well anyways, I am off to river fish some more.

White River Dam, 16th and White River Parkway behind Old Bush Stadium

2. bgmik1313

bgmik1313 New Member

State:
    indiana
    I believe I have been to this particular pay lake. I agree it is a rip off. I have never caught anything out of there. There are only a few people that catch anything and I too noticed that they were all carp. I gave up on the pay lakes a while ago. I will spend my money on bait or new poles or gas to drive to a good lake before I go back to a pay lake. Its too bad we both had to figure this out the hard way after wasting money.

3. ThaWstSide

ThaWstSide New Member

State:
    Speedway,
    Well, I don't have alot of gripe about it really. My dad won 2 passes at a contest on White River put on by CAG. We decided to finally use them, so we gave it a shot, I would have bought bait anyways but it would have been nice to catch something. I will keep fishing the White River, I will eventually catch something worth while.

4. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Jim you fish alot of the areas i fish... we should meet up and catch some fish here in the near future.. but I work every weekend..

5. ThaWstSide

ThaWstSide New Member

State:
    Speedway,
    I am up for it, hit me up sometime. I had been away from fishing for years, but here I am. :roll_eyes: