Patriots vs. Jets!!

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by LilRyjoe04, Dec 14, 2007.

1. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    We can make some predictions here on how bad the Jets are going to get whooped by this weekend against the Patriots.lol They've been making a big deal on ESPN all week about Mangini and Belicheck meeting up again since "spygate". I'll start off the prediction and say 42-7 Patriots! Belicheck is going to run up the score on these scrubs something serious! The score outcome might even be worse than my predicition. I'm interested to see what FATFLATTIE'S prediction is going to be since he's a die hard Jet's fan and all.LOL!! Let's hear some predictions fellas.:smile2:

2. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey Ryan,

I'll Say - "35 - 10" Patriots / Only because of the weather that I did not make the score any higher.
    :wink:

3. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Hope its on TV. LOL! Gotta luv a good whoopin. LOL!

4. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    175 to -3 pats.......:wink:

5. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Jets are going to put the Whoopin on em....:happy:

6. floundahman

floundahman New Member

State:
    North Caro
    Well, I suppose as a Pats fan I have to chime in on this thread, but I don't want to. I haven't liked this game on the Pats' schedule for the past few weeks, and I like it even less with the weatherman calling for 35 degrees, wintry mix and wind. The Pats are going to be forced into a grind it out game with the Jets Sunday. The Pats cut an Offensive lineman that was scooped up by the Jets immediately. The info that that guy brought with him is more valuable than last years video tapes. I still think that the Pats will win, but I'm not predicting a 21 pt blowout. I'll say Pats 21-13 in an ugly one. Wes Welker, Ben Watson, and Kevin Faulk will probably be the work horses on Sunday.

7. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    I dont think it will be a blow out. If it is, maybe they will go for the all time record in scoring points in a game. LOL.
    I'm sure the Pats can handle them but I have a feeling the Pats are going to try many different things to prepare for the playoffs. I dont expect Brady and some starters to play the entire game. But who knows, score tight, I'm sure they still want the un defeated season .

I'm like BG. I hope its on TV

8. Ketch

Ketch New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    Well, since the weather is most definitely against them, I'm gonna get someone going here by picking Jets 17 Pats 14

9. floundahman

floundahman New Member

State:
    North Caro
    Man, just when I was ready to give your Vikings some props:roll_eyes:. Call me the Grinch but I'm booing Santa Claus!:smile2:

10. tncatfishing

tncatfishing New Member

State:
    clk. tn
    How about patriot 37 jets 31, maybe even an overtime to make it interesting.:tounge_out:

11. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    27-10 pats...bad weather is going to be on both sidelines, not just the pats:smile2:

and brady will get his 3 TDs passing:wink:

12. Bill D Curtis

Bill D Curtis New Member

State:
    Blackwell Oklahoma
    It's gonna be one nasty weather game on both teams so I'm gonna say Pats 21 Jets 20:crazy:

13. FATFLATTIE

FATFLATTIE New Member

State:
    ILM, NC
    Well, here ya go LRJ. I'm gonna say Jets-40, Pats-13. No, in all seriousness I'm gonna say Pats-38, NY Football Jets-3. Bill I believe really wants to kick the crap out of Mangini and I believe it's going to happen b/c the Pats can run the score up on the Jets during a hurricane the way both teams have been playing. The Jets couldn't even muster 20pts against one of the worst D's in the league last week. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a miracle but I don't think it's going to happen.

14. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    Troy! you're pickin' your baccky out of the wrong patch buddy!:smile2:

15. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Ok Phil, everyone knows Im a Dolphin Fan. Quit laughin...
    I got a bottle of champaign to open this week end Hopefully.
    Hey wouldn't it be ironic next week end if the Dolphins win One Finally LOL and the Pats go down.......:cool2:

16. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    I'll go with Pats 52 - Jets 0 :eek:oooh:.

17. MattShannon

MattShannon New Member

State:
    WV
    That would go down in history as one of the best games ever. It think it was 04 win Miami pulled a huge upset over N.E. You just never know.

18. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    that would be good, but I don't think the odds are very good on that one. More likely to be struck by lighting twice in one hour.

19. Cattoo

Cattoo New Member

State:
    caneyville,ky.
    this is gonna be a blowout. i dont think the weather is going to be as big a factor as some of you guys think. i believe it gets cold and icy every winter in the east. and think about it, who do you think will have a better game in those conditions brady or clemens. so far clemons has thrown 2 tds and five picks. i can hear samuel and hobbs salivating as we speak! it's gonna be ugly. look for kevin faulk to have a big game as well. and the train keeps a rollin.......

20. FATFLATTIE

FATFLATTIE New Member

State:
    ILM, NC
    Yep, Samuel is probably going to have a big time game. Clemens so far has shown absolutely nothing and that coupled with the poor condidtions/no running game spells trouble for the young QB. You never know(but I think most of us have a pretty good idea).:wink: