Patriots and Giants revisited

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by Wil, Jan 20, 2008.

1. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    looks like theres a rematch of the Patriots Giants game.. this time, its for the BIG PRIZE. giants are meetin the patriots at the superbowl. i do beleive the patriots are still undefeated but i think the giants can beat them, what do yall think, any predictions. im goin Patiots 24 Giants 21

2. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    Although the Giants are a heavy underdog, I would love to see Eli put an end to the magical season.

Giants 21

Pats 20

3. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    ya i think that if the packers woulda beat the giants the pats woulda had a garanteed super bowl victory.. the giants are the only team that woulda had a chance to beat them so i think they might but i still think the pats will beat em.. itll be a great game for sure

4. Grimpuppy

Grimpuppy New Member

State:
    Concordia, KS
    The Pats didn't start looking beatable until the weather got cold. It isn't cold in Arizona, and the Pats looked dominating in warm weather. With that, the Pats haven't dominated any of the Super Bowls they won. Most won by kicks at the end, so I say the Giants have a fighting chance.

5. chumBucketKing

chumBucketKing New Member

State:
    south carolina
    I do beleive that the giants are going to take this one home and it would be reallt cool ya know payton got it last year and this year hopefully his brother can get in on that prize

6. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    After the patriots got caught cheating (video tapping stuff they shouldnt, not once but I believe twice?) I dont think new england should be allowed to play in the bowl. Its like playing poker with a mirror behind your competition.

7. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I predict Pats 27 Giants 17:wink::big_smile:

8. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    Brady is hurtin! Eli is hot!

Whoever defense can play the best, will win!

Which will be the G-Men 24-21

9. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    The Giants have won 10 straight on the road, but the Giants defense is the real key if the Giants want to try and come away with a victory. The Giants pass rush will have to get to Brady early and often! I would love to see the Giants win this, but I don't think it'll happen. I got money on the game for the Giants to win straight up.:crazy: I'll say Giants 28 Patriots 24.? Sounds good I guess.:confused2:

10. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    I was sad that Brett lost to the Giants. I ate the pie and ham I had for Shane when his Colts lost. I know how y'all feel now. LOL.
    I think Brett's age got to him in the - cold weather. being that cold, his bones had to hurt.
    I was hopeing Brett would win NFC. Maybe next year.:wink:
    Thats OK. The Pats will take down the Giants. I dont really like the Giants anyway cause back in the 90's, giants always played dirty when Playing the Cowboys.
    Giants didn't impress me when playing Brett.
    They best get them a kicker for the SB if they want to score more than once. LMAO It sucks Brady is hurt. Thats the only way Gaints will win, if Brady gets knock out and they know that. I hope if they try, its a legal hit and not something dirty .
    I tried to look up the deal on Brady. All I found was a quote by him when he was asked about the cast on leg.
    “Ah, you know, there’s always bumps and bruises. I’ll be ready for the Super Bowl,” Brady vowed during his weekly appearance on sports radio station WEEI. “I’m not worried about that. I’m not missing this one. I’d have to be on a stretcher to miss this one. There will be treatment this week. In games like this, you get a little nicked up. It’s nothing serious.”

I hope it aint.
    Pats are going all the way. Giants or going down.
    hit the record button. Make a video of history being made. LOL

GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    I say Giants 24 to 21.Kicker will be on his game this time around.

12. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    the pats just got done playing a really bad game.. which means they will be practicing EXTRA hard before the super bowl, not sayin the giants wont practice hard either but you never want to play an excellent team that just got done playing a bad game.. the pats are determined not to mess up a completely perfect season so you can bet they will bring the heat. and i dont know if the giants will be able to handle them but ill keep sayin itll be a damn good game

13. iowacatter

iowacatter New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Hey Wil, what happened to the other post you started a couple days ago? anyway, as I said before!
    Giants by one pt. thats good enuff for me!