Patrick Swayze has died

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by OhioRiver, Sep 14, 2009.

1. OhioRiver

OhioRiver New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I know theres a lot of fans of Patrick Swayze and his movies. I just wanted to let you all know he died this evening of cancer and will be missed.

2. Mr. Foster

Mr. Foster New Member

State:
    Kansas
    R.I.P.

3. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    That is sad news for sure. Prayers out to his family. He had some great movies.

Tom

4. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    i realy liked him and loved his movies RIP

5. SWeiss

SWeiss New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    RIP Mr. Swayze. My mother also has pancreatic cancer, and it's a horrible disease with less than a 5% survival rate.

6. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    He will be missed. RIP:sad2:

7. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    My mother also had pancreatic cancer . It for sure sucks the big one . She died Jan . 08 . Its a shitty deal for sure . He was looking bad last I seen him on the t.v. It dont take long once they find out . With all the things we can do , we still can not cure cancer ..... unreal .

8. mintaka

mintaka Well-Known Member

State:
    Charlotte , N.C
    May he rest in peace. I really didn't like many of his movies save for Dirty Dancing. It seems like all 'influential 80's figures' are dying this year. Reaffirmation that life is short.

9. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    I really loved his movies, & more than that, I love how devoted he was to his wife. He could have really been a "super jerk", what with all the publicity about how sexy he was, etc. But he always made a point of speaking about how much he loved her.
    He was a good one, & he will be missed. At least now his suffering is over. And we still have his movies to enjoy for years to come.