patoka

Discussion in 'INDIANA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by shadgutter, Jun 17, 2008.

1. shadgutter

shadgutter New Member

State:
    Indiana
    goen 2 catfish there 4 first time this weekend, would rather go 2 ohio river, but campen there 4 the weekend. is the fishen good there? where 2 go? flatties?, blues?

2. IndyCatGuy

IndyCatGuy New Member

State:
    Greensburg, IN
    Are you fishing from the bank or from a boat?

3. shadgutter

shadgutter New Member

State:
    Indiana
    went fishen at patoka last weekend, caught tons of shad, u could see balls of them in the water everywhere, but did not catch one cat. i am lost on a lake when it comes 2 cat fishen, put me on the white and i can almost always catch at least one fish. i'm sure there spawnen.

4. IndyCatGuy

IndyCatGuy New Member

State:
    Greensburg, IN
    hey Larry...a couple buddies of mine fished Henderson Ford last week and caught 2 flatties over 25lbs. Caught a total of 8 altogether. they were fishing mouths of feeder creeks.

5. tackleholic

tackleholic New Member

State:
    New Albany
    Hi, I like to fish at Patoka Lake mostly at night. My wife hates fishing with passion & me fishing alone. Thanks, David

6. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    We have had good luck in the past at the marina where the floating cabins are tied up fishing for channels off of the docks.

7. Cdbush28

Cdbush28 New Member

State:
    Washington
    Anyone know any good spots for flatheads. I am going to be staying 3 nights there over labor day weekend. I will have a boat too.

8. bootshowl

bootshowl New Member

State:
    Indiana, J
    Two weeks ago a friend was nailing channels at Lil Patoka. Entrance off 64 and a nice ramp. Said to stay in the low speed zone, and get in off the banks showing erosion. Lots of stick ups, port side as yer facing the ramp and dock from the shore, staying in the shallows.
    I usually do pretty good there.
    :big_smile:

9. Cdbush28

Cdbush28 New Member

State:
    Washington
    Thanks for the info