Patagonia Trip 4/22/07

Discussion in 'ARIZONA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by anakin, Apr 22, 2007.

1. anakin

anakin Member

State:
    Florence, Az.
    Going to Patagonia today for some day fishing with Fishergirl & the kids. Might stay the nite depending on how cold it gets.

Just received 70's dollars worth of Kahle hooks that im dying to try out. I think I finially got rid of the only weakness in my setup.

Wish us luck!

2. Cat-dory

Cat-dory Guest

If you see a white Dory with blue trim , stop and say hi !Dont forget to post an update....we will compare notes...........Good luck ! Ron

3. AZflats

AZflats New Member

State:
    Peoria, Arizona
    Good luck bud!
    The weather shoud be nice~

4. anakin

anakin Member

State:
    Florence, Az.
    fishergirl lost a nice uglystik pole & spinning reel that was in one of those black stake rod holders. (i think it was in one of the cheap red ones that we normally use from walmart we would of had the fish, they seem to hold a pole alot more secure if theres no clicker or drag really loose) Heard the bell go off by the time we made it to the water it was gone. searched the shallows for a quick min but water was very cold & couldnt stay in there long. Fishergirl was very depressed. Were always going to wonder how big it was.

I Had a few short runs on several poles but came up empty handed .

On a side note, I have very little patience for boaters who drift right over your lines with little care in the world. Why do these guys think they own the water? Everytime im at Patagonia I have probs with them & bass guys trolling over my lines.

5. AZflats

AZflats New Member

State:
    Peoria, Arizona
    I'm with you buddy. That pisses me off. Makes me want to fire a 6 oz off at their precious b@ss boat. Ive had them troll right over the top of my lines with there motor tilted down. It picked up a few of my lines sending my clicker screeming and me thinking I had a fish.