Patagonia Lake - Caught 30 Channel Catfish

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARIZONA TALK' started by somozajc, Sep 30, 2008.

1. somozajc

somozajc New Member

State:
    arizona
    Hey guys! I got to take my boys out for a 4day weekend out to Patagonia Lake. The kids had a blast. They caught a bunch of Bluegill and a couple of small bass. We used nightcrawlers. We fished mostly during the morning. I went out at night to do some catfishing of the shore. Dont have a boat yet but the fish were bighting of the shore.Total number of catfish caught were 30 channel catfish. we cleaned them up and had a fish fry for my kids B-day. We went out from Thursday morning thru Sunday morning. We had a B-day party for my two oldest boys on saturday at the lake. They turned 6 and 9. Overall we had a blast and the kids want to go back already. Sorry I have no pics. My youngest boy dropped the camera in the lake. I used stink bait and dip bait but the cats were not interested for some reason. Well anyways just wanted to share my weekend with you guys.:smile2:

2. AZflats

AZflats New Member

State:
    Peoria, Arizona
    Hey Carlos,
    Some of the best and most memorable times on the water was with my daughter... My son is still a little baby, but I can't wait till he gets a little older so I can take him too!

* Good job! Sounds like a fun weekend! I gotta try Patagonia one of these days.

Take care~

3. MichaelP

MichaelP New Member

State:
    Arizona
    30 catfish fish fry? That must have been something.:eek:oooh:

4. somozajc

somozajc New Member

State:
    arizona
    it feed the whole crew out there. everyone got a piece of pie:big_smile:

5. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Congrats to you Carlos and welcome to the BOC. Thanks for taking them fishing.

6. azcataholic

azcataholic New Member

State:
    arizona
    Hello Carlos, There's nothing better than watching kids catch fish, glad you had a good outing, and welcome to the BOC

7. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Sounds like a great day on the water

8. Apache Flats

Apache Flats New Member

State:
    Tucson, Az
    Sounds like you guys had a blast, congrats on all the channels you all got. It's a great time when your kids are with you and ''catching fish''. I need to get down there sometime since it's only around 60 miles from the house.