Pat On The Back

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by MRR, Jun 4, 2006.

1. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    :cool2: DON'T LIKE TO BRAG ON MYSELF BUT DARN IT I'M REALLY PROUD OF MYSELF. TOMORROW IT WILL BE A TOTOL OF( 6 MONTHS) SINCE I LIT MY LAST SMOKE. AND BELIEVE ME THAT IS SOMETHING TO CROW ABOUT LEAST FOR ME. I'M THE WORLDS WORSE AT HAVING ANY WII POWER BUT SO FAR I'VE DONE IT. CAN'T EVEN STAND THE SMELL OF THEM ANYMORE. ATE A LOT OF BUTTERSCOTCH CANDY THOUGH. NOW I'VE EVEN CUT BACK ON THAT. SO IF ANYBODY OUT THERE WANTS TO QIUT THEY CAN. IF I CAN I KNOW ANYBODY CAN DO IT.
    JUST SET YOUR MIND TO IT.OF COURSE HEALTH MADE ME DO IT.GOT TIRED OFCOUGHING ALL THE TIME. NO MORE COUGH. ALSO HAD A SORE ON LOWER LIP THAT WOULD'NT HEAL .GUESS WHAT (NO MORE SORE)

2. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Way to go brother!!!!!:worship: :worship: :worship: Keep it up:wink:

3. dreamer34

dreamer34 New Member

State:
    danville virginia
    congrads on having the will power to stop smoking but those lil candies can be just addictive can't they

4. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Congrats on quitting smoking. Take that money you have saved and go buy yourself something nice.

5. vinny

vinny New Member

State:
    ill.
    keep up the good work yes there is air

6. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    John, good for you!

Every day gets better, six months... you are over the worse, just make sure to stay with it. I've seen many guys say, heck, I'm going to smoke just one for I know it wouldn't taste good... then they were back on them.
    It takes years to completely be safe... I know.

7. Little Mac

Little Mac Active Member

State:
    NW Arkansa
    Congrats. Ive been stopped for 6 years now and I still got a mornin cough......but i do breath better.....:big_smile:

8. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Greer, SC
    Name:
    Pat Chaney
    Congratulations, John - that's definitely something to be proud of :big_smile: :eek:oooh: