Paste and Copy

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Ace, Sep 17, 2006.

1. Ace

Ace New Member

State:
    Gastonia N
    I have seen in the past here on the BOC where people complain about the use of copy and past feature.What is the big deal ? It is no different than your remote control on your tv.It would be crazy to get up and walk over to your tv and change the channels when you have a remote control ha!! ha!!:lol:.

It is no different than than having cruise control on your car or truck and planing a 500 mile trip and not using the cruise control feature ha!! ha!! :lol:.

I may be from the old school but but I have learned to use all the new things that make life easy.Like copy and paste so I don't have to do all that typing,or remote control so I don't have to get up and down to change channels,or drive 500 miles with I foot on the accelerator.:lol:

All the complainers need to take a break and enjoy life for a little while :smile2: .Because life is to short and you can not change every thing you don't like :look_down:.

Hope you all have a good day. Ace

:big_smile_2: :nosebleed: :embarrassed_2:

:0010:

:cat:

2. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR You go man you go!! I'm right behind ya!-------pk:smile2:

3. thomcat

thomcat New Member

State:
    pennsylvania 17745
    theres no big deal Ace,, the edit feature is there to use,,, so use it as much as u want... its ur right to do so,, your a member just as every1 else is, so man... there is no big deal... keep doin what u been doin, its ur right,, but when u do cut and paste make sure u let us know where it came from,, it may be construed as plagerism... just a thought,, have a great day,,

4. LiquidSteel

LiquidSteel New Member

State:
    La Vista N
    Ace, Ive never met you, but if I did, I would give you a big ol bear hug! I love your posts, and Ive read alot of them before. It doesnt bother me that you didnt write them, and that you copied and pasted them. I think its trualy awesome that you take the time to share these stories that reminds us all of why we are here. To love one another, to care for one another, and be good respectable people! If some people are concerned about "plageurism", then they are COMPLETELY missing what was in the message that you posted. Please dont let one bad egg ruin your quiche!

Kenny

p.s. you are

:0a31: !

5. bud1110

bud1110 New Member

State:
    East Texas

Kenny,

Brother you said a mouthfull there buddy. I agree 100%. I enjoy Ace's posts and it does not matter to me where he got them. He only posts things that help us in our daily lives. His posts are very uplifting and helps us to THINK about whats really important.

Those that want to complain about his posts are way out of line. If those folks spent as much time seeking JESUS, as they do finding fault in others, they would soon find they have nothing to complain about at all...

6. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    Ace, I'm Behind You Brother. Keep Giving Us Those Great Posts.

7. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    The above goes for me too.I don;t think that I know how to cut and paste cause I am guessing as to what it is.I do know one thing.The LORD gives you a task,you best get with it! I know this.You know this.A lot of people on here know this.Many folks in the world do not know this and have no idea what I am talking about.I have found that many ridicule the very thought of GOD giving them or anyone else a task.As long as you are doing the task that the LORD gave you,you cain;t go wrong.peewee-williams

8. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    hope this aint plagerizin lol i agree

9. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Ace, thank you for your membership.
    You be you. I enjoy it.

BOC IMO has your back.

10. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Ace ,you just keep on doing what you have been doing. 99% of the members enjoy your posts so do not change what you are doing. were behind you 100%. Wouldn't be the same without you and your great wisdom.THANK YOU! GOD BLESS and STAY SAFE OUT THERE!!

11. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    i guess every local band across the country should
    announce before each song they play that they didnt write the lyrics or the music for what they are about to play?

i think the act of passing off someone elses work as their own is where the problem lies , that and posting copy righted material i guess.

this whole thing was blown out of proportion by an antagonist .
    the same type of minds that caused this caused the problems we have in schools and in our courthouses across the country.
    instead of agreeing to disagree and moveing on they felt public humility and
    personal attacks were the cure before talking to someone through a personal message and trying to work it out in a more tactful manner.

the party involved in this wont even step up to the plate to answer a PM
    so that in itself shows they arent concerned with working anything out
    but instead just wanted to stir up trouble and nothing more.

12. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Ace don,let other people brother you You have the right to post your post We that enjoy them have the right to read them The ones That don,t like them have the right not to read them Keep Your head up bro:big_smile_2: ps I like your post

13. nitro

nitro New Member

State:
    Dover, TN
    Ace, I haven't been on here long, but in my short time some of the things I have enjoyed most, were your posts. Keep up the good work and godspeed.

14. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I agree with all the above Ace!!! Keep on posting and I'll keep on reading them!!!

15. kbgrillin

kbgrillin New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I'm with you Ace. I'll copy & paste every chance I get. Do what ya gotta do brother. We got your back.

16. DirtyHowi

DirtyHowi New Member

State:
    va
    i personally hunt down your posts first, just to see what ya have come up with, it's always great, sometimes makes me tear up at the office (which is why i need to fix my pc at home, they expect it there :) ).

We got yer back brother.

17. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    The only bad thing would be copyright infringement.
    When infringement occurs it endangers the site and the member copying and pasting.

18. janton311

janton311 New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    Ace....as far as I'm concerned, you can cut and paste all you want. I truely enjoy your posts. Keep em coming...:smile2:

19. LiquidSteel

LiquidSteel New Member

State:
    La Vista N
    Its kinda funny, I told that young man there was alot of us that Believed........... And he hasnt replied in some time. I dont want to discourage him, but I think WE told him so!!!!

P.S. I dont mean to be rude, but you dont mess with the big man upstairs, no matter how he sends his message, like going through a good man named Ace.

20. bud1110

bud1110 New Member

State:
    East Texas
    I pray that he finds his way to the LORD, and finally learns the truth...