passing time prank at the lake

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by FS Driver, Apr 8, 2008.

1. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    today sunday 6-6-08 we went to a local lake and while we were sitting there fishing we noticed something in the water a ways down from us .
    my son went and found it to be a turtle that apparently hadnt been dead for very long as its legs were still pliable and it wasnt reeking or anything .
    well we seen about 3 turtles cross the road earlier and he put it out in the road inline with a tire ( speed limit was 10 mph ) .
    it was kind of funny to see how many tried to hit it and how many would actually stop and try to see if it needed help .
    a bicyclist passed it and on his return trip it was in the other lane and he took a good long look and went on.:smile2:about a dozen stopped and examined it
    about 6 or 8 tried to hit it :angry:

we should have put some line on its leg and scared the crap out of someone that stopped to get a good look.:wink:
    this went on for about an hour before the last good samaritin picked it up and chunked in in the lake :sad2:. game over !!!!!

2. Jerry60k

Jerry60k New Member

State:
    Chelyan, West V
    Here I thought only I did mean things like that.When we was kids we tossed a sailcat out in the road and it didnt end very good for him or the car...

3. bootshowl

bootshowl New Member

State:
    Indiana, J
    Use a dollar bill and light tackle so you can jerk it away from em when they go to pick it up.....It's a hoot. Tape it on, don't use a hook, some them lil kids are quick, LOL.

4. dankitch

dankitch New Member

State:
    Henderson,
    You have to do something to pass the time if the fish aren't biting.:big_smile:

5. PAWPAWME

PAWPAWME New Member

State:
    GEORGIA
    ME AND MYBROTHERS USE TO DO THE SAME THING BUT WE WOULD USE A SNAKE OR POCKET-BOOK TIED TO FISHIN LINE AND WHEN SOMEONE WOULD STOPCK IT UP WE WOULD SNATCH BACK.IT WAS ALWAYS GOOD FOR A LAUGH.

6. psychomekanik

psychomekanik New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Those are funny ideas. here's another. next time you go into wal-mart. bring a bottle of superglue, and a quarter or a half dollar. glue it to the floor and sit back and watch. I did this once and one woman was so persistant, she sent her kids back to the car while she waited. the kids came back with a screwdriver and she got it off the floor. then it stuck to her thumb. lol, some of the glue was still wet. HILARIOUS !

7. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I have heard of people being desperate for money,but that's redicioulous!!I'm sure if I were to witness something like that I'd think there was something wrong with em,or as my youngest daughter says"WEIRDO":haha::haha:Sister Pat

8. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    LMAO DRC! That was funny! Not so funny at the ones that tried to run it over though.

9. Junior42

Junior42 New Member

State:
    Catlettsburg, KY
    I bet that was halrious.:smile2:

10. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    Didn`t you say that you were fishing ? LMAO!!!! Did you do any fishin` or just mess with people`s heads?

11. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi

we were fishing alright but we were having a bit of fun messin with peoples heads too:wink: .
    thanks for the ideas . i have an old wallet that we will use next time
    may even have a camera set up to record the fun!!:crazy:
    hope they have a sense of humor .

12. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    Oh man DRC... that is a riot. Screwing with people and fishing at the same time. Isn't that the perfect image of heaven? :smile2:

13. gottagetabigun

gottagetabigun New Member

State:
    OKLAHOMA
    when my kids were in high school they would take that rotten egg smellimg (fart spray)spray everywhere they went. like wal-mart, target... they would come home just rolling. i told them to stop doing that to elderly ladies.

14. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Must be board ! LOL :smile2:

15. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Good one Darryl!!:smile2:

Reminds me of the time when I was a kid. I put a cat in our rural mailbox just before the mailman drove up. Then I beat on the mail box with a stick real good. I hid in the corn patch to watch the show. That mailman got a big screaming cat in his face when he open the mailbox. Our mailbox was about 1/2 mile from our house so he wasn't sure who did it. :smile2:

16. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    we had an old rubber rat at work,we would put under a bunch of boxes that had to be moved.The forman would tell someone to take the boxes apart and we would pull a string and the rat would move, one guy started to screem and ran down the isle like a little kid. ohh the fun we had withthat dang rat.When I retired I gave the rat to someone else and I bet he is still doing his thing.
    smokey

17. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    if you wanna mess with someone fishing, dont forget the old fake shark fin.

18. psychomekanik

psychomekanik New Member

State:
    Illinois
    You wanna hear what's worst? I did'nt want to mention this, but That was a 3'rd shift job. I was a crew leader for a floor cleaning service. That meant the lady sent her kids out in the parking lot alone after 11:00 p.m. FOR A QUARTER!

19. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    hahahha I bet that was fun that would of been funny as heck to seen