Passing out B.O.C. cards in Wal-Mart fishing Department

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by TOPS, Jun 27, 2006.

1. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    I pass out a few B.O.C. cards in the fishing department of Wal-Mart today 27 June 06. There were a couple of people that seemed very interested. I hope the join and become part of this fine site.

2. Deltalover

Deltalover New Member

State:
    Tracy Calif
    Does that mean no more Wallmart bashing? Lmao! Ya couldnt pass um out at Bass pro or Cabelas?:smile2:

3. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Phil we do not have any big sporting good/fishing stores in my home town. If I could go to to one of these stores I would surely pass the cards out.

4. Deltalover

Deltalover New Member

State:
    Tracy Calif
    I was just kidding you Bro! Rep for spreading the word!

5. catsrking

catsrking New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Good job Top - way to market the BOC! I agree with Phil, rep for the effort.

6. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Top I would just like to say thanks for all you do for the BOC

7. Fry Guy

Fry Guy New Member

State:
    Warrensburg Missouri
    Good job. I put some up at walmart as well.

8. Butch

Butch New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    Thats pretty cool. I have been spreading the word of the B.O.C. to pretty much everybody I run into. And since I can't stop talking about fishing anyways, it makes it pretty.

9. qball

qball New Member

State:
    Odum, Ga
    Way to go spead the word.

10. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    Top you are the man. Keep it up.:big_smile:

11. Butch

Butch New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    I'm going to do my best to make the National Gathering. It is on the way to my home state of West Virginia, so I may just take a couple of weeks of leave and make a vacation out of it.

12. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    That is great top. I always have some in hand when I go to get fishing supplies anywhere. I just dropped some off at Fishermans Warehouse here in Columbus not too long ago.

13. kccats

kccats New Member

State:
    Olathe, Kansas
    I passed out mine at Olathe Lake.
    I sometimes just go out to see what is up at night and check on anyone I see fishing, then give them a card.
    Several have joined the BOC.
    I quess I should write my info on the back so I can get the refferal.

14. SilverCross

SilverCross New Member

State:
    Fairbury, Illin
    Yep, same here, have given them out at the Walmart at Pontiac, IL., Bloomington, IL. and at the Super Wally in Glasgow, Ky., if I am there and you are looking at fishing tackle, then beware I will start asking you questions and handing you a card. Oops, got to get some more, I gave out my last one today at the local pond. I put Cat_Hunter on the back, don't know if I will get the credit or not, doesn't matter as long as they like what they see and hope they join us.

15. Cause They're Big

Cause They're Big New Member

State:
    Conway, Arkansas
    Good deal Top. Can't have too many members, imho. If you ever need anyone to help you tame those cat waters around you there, let me know, although I bet you do a pretty good job of it yourself.

16. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Let me welcome you to the B.O.C. Tell us more about , do you have a boat , what waters do you fish? If you need any help with finding things on the B.O.C. give me a Call at 1-479-293-0080!

I sure hope you will be able to Make the National Gathering In Sept. I would like to meet you!!