Partner

Discussion in 'LOCAL WEST VIRGINIA TALK' started by slipbobber, Jun 29, 2006.

1. slipbobber

slipbobber New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    need a person who wants to catch some big flatheads and nice channel cats to fish this weekend with me near teays valley wv, about 35 min west of charleston.. any takers?

2. slipbobber

slipbobber New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    everybody talks about catching this and that now is a chance for someone to catch some of these wv hogs... come on wv boys, are there any of you out there

3. bigfish

bigfish New Member

State:
    Dunbar WV.
    hey slipbobber i might be interested if my fishing partner dosent have any plans. but the river is still kinda moving a little fast isnt it. just pm me maybee we can get together one day this weekend, i stay in dunbar.

4. slipbobber

slipbobber New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    fished some caught a few i can do that dunbar not far from hurricane.. boat or bank?

5. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    If you ever fish around Teays Valley in Ohio, hunt me down. We can wet a line, good luck on the water.

6. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

If I could I would be there in a heart beat. I called my boss/wife and she said uhhh-nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

7. bigfish

bigfish New Member

State:
    Dunbar WV.
    slipbobber i have a boat. going to kentucky this weekend, will be back late sunday afternoon. i will get online to see if your around, if im not to wore out ill be going out, it is getting real close to the flats coming off nest, and i dont want to miss it. i will be going out every evening starting next week.

8. slipbobber

slipbobber New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    hey big fish lets get out on the water say the 14th that afternoon and do some fishing? Do u have a wv liscense? if not we will fish the big sandy so we both can fish....any ideas let me know...