Partner needed for warmer waters!

Discussion in 'Flathead Catfish' started by Hannibal Mike, Jan 8, 2009.

1. Hannibal Mike

Hannibal Mike New Member

State:
    Hannibal, MO
    I live on the Mississippi, but it is COLD here in MO! Would anyone like to go to Guatamala for big fish (sails, marlin, tuna)? On the freshwater side, we could go to Nicaragua to fish the San Juan River that runs from Lake Nica to the coast. It is salt and freshwater with giant tarpon. I would like to use my catfish equipment for cats and maybe catch a big sawfish (10') catch and release only. Need a partner (to hold my belt so I don't get pulled in). Jan or Feb 09. shepherd 444@yahoo.com Guides&Boats available

2. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Good to hear from you Mike. Sounds like a great trip, send me a ticket please. I hate winter....:wink:

3. Hannibal Mike

Hannibal Mike New Member

State:
    Hannibal, MO
    Troy, there is no one that I would rather share a boat with than you (and the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders)! It is warm in Nicaragua and catching a central american catfish or sawfish or alligator gar would be fun! Hang in there 'til spring. Hannibal Mike

4. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Sure would enjoy that trip but just can't do it.Like Troy said it is good to hear from you again.Thought you'd done fell off the face of the earth.
    Have fun over there ,be careful and keep us guys in mind while your basting in the sun.
    We expect a full report on your return.