Parthenia Lakes

Discussion in 'OKLAHOMA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by skeetermagnet, Jul 15, 2009.

1. skeetermagnet

skeetermagnet New Member

State:
    Edmond, Oklahoma
    I was just looking on Google maps for a golf course on the west side of Tulsa and noticed 3 small reservoirs. They are named Parthenia Lake, Parhenia Lake number 2, and Parthenia number 3 Reservoir. They are very close together and located just east of I-44, about 71st street. I have never even heard of these before. Apparently they have been around for a long time. Has anybody fished them?

Here's a link to the map http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...854,-96.056814&spn=0.022932,0.038581&t=h&z=15

2. catfishcentral

catfishcentral New Member

State:
    OK
    I've personally never heard of them...good chance they are private. I know there's a lot of lakes with names on Google but there are on private land.

3. OkieOFT

OkieOFT New Member

State:
    Wister, Oklahoma
    Yep...Most likely on private land. There are hundreds of similar named lakes down here in Leflore County, but every one i've looked at is on private land only accessible through the property. Really ticks me off, there are some huge ones here that are probably full of monster fish.