Paris Landing

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by griz, Jun 30, 2006.

1. griz

griz Well-Known Member

State:
    Murray Ky.
    Hey I'll be hanging around Paris Landing from this evening till wed. If any of ya'll are there and see this old bear holler at me. If I'm fishing I'll be on the north side of the bridge.

2. Tennfisher

Tennfisher New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Griz I have a lot of good memories about night fishing for white bass from the piers of that bridge. Was out there one night on pier 13 and a good breeze from the south. I noticed a storm building several miles to the north, but didn't worry about it because the wind was blowing steady from the south. A few minutes later and the wind had shifted 180 degrees and the storm was coming toward me instead. Old Kentucky Lake can get pretty rough when the wind is pushing against the current.

Have fun.

Tennfisher

3. TNBigCat

TNBigCat New Member

State:
    TN
    Griz, How was your trip? I will be heading out to Paris Landing tomorrow night and will be staying the weekend. I plan on doing some fishing on Sat and Sun and could use some help if you could spare some advice. Where would be a good place, reccomended bait, and time of day. I'm game for pretty much about anything that will take my bait and hook as I am in a real dry spell. The best I've caught on the Cumb River so far was a 5lb-er. I'm hoping to do well and could use any help I can get. Thanks Griz, Nick