Panama City Beach Bound!

Discussion in 'LOCAL FLORIDA TALK' started by KajunPCB, Oct 29, 2006.

1. KajunPCB

KajunPCB New Member

State:
    Panama City Beach,Fl.
    Hello folks.. just wanted to say hello and introduce myself alil...I will be getting transfered to PCB next summer(august07) and look forward to fishing for some Kats down there....I currently live close to Katfish heaven better known as the James River in virginia.....Norfolk to be exact.....lots of big blues up here.. hated to leave it...but i'm finding out wewa has some big flatty's on the appalachicola river! which i'm anxious to catch since i've only caught one flatty in my life time..and that was many moons ago :)

any Katfishin info on the panama city /northwest florida area would be appreciated!

2. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    welcome to the BOC , chad
    im in ky but im sure some florida people will respond soon

3. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Welcome to the BOC Shad you are leaving some good fishing in VA but are getting in some very good fishing in PC:big_smile:

4. trnsmsn

trnsmsn New Member

State:
    Missouri Originally Now I
    :0a25: Chad to the B.O.C., as of yet, I've not fished northern FL but if you're around south FL, I can help you out.

Happy :006: Elliot

5. KajunPCB

KajunPCB New Member

State:
    Panama City Beach,Fl.
    thanks for the welcomes....i'm chompin at the bit to catch me a flatty already!! lol what are the months that catfish bite on the apalachicola river? what about dead of winter?