Paintballers?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Gibbzilla, Aug 9, 2006.

1. Gibbzilla

Gibbzilla New Member

State:
    East Texas
    I was just wonderin if anybody here on the BOC plays paintball? Me and my friends play quite a bit. Woodsball, that is. I have a VL Triton II(you may know it as a Marauder).

2. barbel

barbel New Member

State:
    Somewhere
    I enjoy playing it. Dont have much opportunity to though. I hate it when the paintball doesnt break though. That is the worst. And some people stick them in the freezer too. Not very nice :cry:

3. YeeHaw

YeeHaw New Member

State:
    Quincy Illinois
    Woods ball is the best!!! I have a Tippman 98 custom pro, it's a good little gun. We play Army style. We have to get a flag, sometimes we are in the woods for a full day or so. We play till a team gets the flag. It's a very stratigic game.

4. MadKater

MadKater New Member

State:
    Evansville,IN
    use to play paintball all the time in high school. then it got out of hand,i was spending 200-300 bucks a weekend just to play. last place i played was in the millinium tour in cordon IN. ive had sevral guns over the years but finially settled with a auto cocker custom,with a "Z" grip,32 degree carnage barrel and a VL auto hopper. ive also had a few guns i really liked but they where a bit heavy like the angel and also had a tippman 98 custom and a cameleon. we played alot of night games liek capture the flag and defend the fort. pretty fun but like i said it just got to expensive.

5. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    i used to play been a couple years though my gun broke down didnt see the point in rebuilding it when every one i shot with were goin in seperate directions. i have a tippman 98 custom , ported chamber with 18" sniper barrel ,E-trigger 3,6,response and full auto adjustments , kevlar 4500psi high pressure air tank , evolution 300 round hopper ,the e-trigger quit working could be sent to tippman for replacement if i really felt it necesary but like i said every one i shot with quit shooting i also have 2 bushmaster semi auto's a spider semi and a stingray semi . man i miss killing people lol it was always fun woods was my best but speed ball was good too ,nothing like putting 15 rounds in some guys chest before he could yell IM HIT lol

6. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    me and my friends used to play but it was too expensive but now we play airsoft.

7. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    ??? Play Airsoft???

8. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    ya airsoft, instead of paintball guns using gas you can have an electric motor or a spring and you shoot little plastic bb's that are about the size of a regular bb gun bb. its a lot cheaper and you only need eye goggles instead of a whole face mask.

9. Ghoulscout 13

Ghoulscout 13 New Member

State:
    North carolina
    I used to play all the time but its gotten to expesive, maybe once i get a job, i play speed ball though, used to play in tourny's.

10. Gibbzilla

Gibbzilla New Member

State:
    East Texas
    Man, y'all got some killer guns! I'm thinkin about gettin either a Spyder Rodeo or Spyder Imagine. It is very expensive, but I only play when I'm invited somewhere where people are supplying the CO2 and paintballs for free. It's good to have friends. :lol:

11. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Hey Mr Gibb you had better watch who you talk too they call me cool hand Terry on the East Coast Brother LOL

12. bigmike

bigmike New Member

State:
    Kankakee,Illinois
    Yeah I play when I get a chance, although this year my gun broke and haven't bought a new besides that the guys how where all gun ho to play last year hasn't even got together this year. Maybe next year althoguh I have been playing with the airsoft alittle.

13. jaybird78

jaybird78 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    played alot last year. No body seems to want to do it at all this year. Well have to try again next year. Hopefully..

14. bigmike

bigmike New Member

State:
    Kankakee,Illinois
    sheeesh Jay say the same thing I said always a copycat LOL

15. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    get the rodeo, my friend shaun has one and it works awsome, accuracy and speed is good and its not that heavy either. a spyder voctor2 works well also.

16. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    I used to play alot now I dont get to go very often. I have a tippman 98 & the original spyder.