paintball

Discussion in 'LOCAL OKLAHOMA TALK' started by br7874884, Nov 1, 2007.

1. br7874884

br7874884 New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    is there anyone around here that plays paintball. if yeah where are you located at how often do you play. maybe we can get a game going on. i have 2 friends that play and thats about it we dont have many players anymore

2. oh_darn

oh_darn New Member

State:
    Nixa, MO
    yeah, me and a few friends try to get out and play every once in a while. we usually play at dodge city in purcell. not too far of a drive from our area of OKC

3. br7874884

br7874884 New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    cool im looking more for woods ball. i dont know what dodge city is. but im not really wanting the refs and rules. just wantin to have some fun. and to be able to pull my face mask off and play if i feel the need. i can only handle about an hour of the fogged mask

4. oh_darn

oh_darn New Member

State:
    Nixa, MO
    dodge city is the only place that im willing to pay to play. but i like going out in the woods and just playing, our own rules, own teams, and just having fun. screw the refs.

5. Dadoftwo

Dadoftwo New Member

State:
    Oklahoma City
    that wouldnt be a 10#er that broke a rod would it Beau?

6. br7874884

br7874884 New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    no it wouldnt. it would be a 10lb1ozer that broke the rod.

7. catfishcrazyjr

catfishcrazyjr New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    me and my brother play some he has 4 ac. in jones

8. br7874884

br7874884 New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    you guys looking for any more players2-3. and where about is jones. id be willing to drive there. we arent real serious or nothing cammo gun and thats just looking to have some fun. - a ton of rules

9. br7874884

br7874884 New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    we have been playing at holdenville lake if anyone has been looking for a spot to play. pretty thick woods. and sime pretty tuff atv trails. so if anyone is looking for a game get with me and ill let you know when were playing