Paintball!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by flatheadchris, Jun 5, 2007.

1. flatheadchris

flatheadchris New Member

State:
    sc
    Anyone ever played? What are your thoughts on it?

2. scott1

scott1 New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    I use to play all the time, then I went to Marine Corps boot camp and when I got back no body wanted to play with me any more.

3. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    SEMPER FI Scott!!!!We use a form of it all the time here at MCBC Lejeune during urban combat training.I have found that paintballs and a sling shot is a great form of entertainment and works well on recalcitrant grand children.Having grown up with a slingshot I am a deadly shot and tiny grand children rear ends pose no problems.Strangely enough they get a great kick out of it AFTER they stop crying and proudly report to their mothers they have been "shotted' by grandpa.Their mothers arent fond of it as a means of discipline but after being 'Shotted" themselves are way to smart to say anything.The kids of course have demanded their own slingshots and paintballs which I gleefully provide when they are on their way home.Nailed a big gator the other day in the river behind the house and there is nothing funnier than an orange spotted gator.You have to be careful and not squeeze down to hard when shooting but other than that it is great funand Biodegradable.At least I hope so for the gators sake.:big_smile::lol:

4. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    ive played before, it was intense. a really fun game to play but its too expensive, dangerous too if u dont have the safety gear. airsoft is better, cheaper, and much less dangerous

5. Baker

Baker New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    it is a BLAST!!! i loved it. make sure everyone on the oposing team has there safety gear before ya go shootin em up LOL. plotting and stratagizing is the name of the game and it is a TON of fun.

6. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    I used to play alot. i still have my markers but none of my other gear anymore. I loved playing against military personel. If Im going to lose it's going to be a learning experience and not to a putz. No guts No glory!