Paint ball gun

Discussion in 'LOCAL OKLAHOMA TALK' started by catfishcrazyjr, Dec 31, 2006.

1. catfishcrazyjr

catfishcrazyjr New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    i am looking to trade my tippman cus. 98 for for some good reels or rods, or what ever you got to offer. my gun is all dolled up p.m. me for more info and what you got to trade.

2. catfishcrazyjr

State:
    oklahoma
    no takers, 15" barrel, response trigger, and 5 co2 tanks, 2 masks, very nice gear bag, collapsible stock, camo paint job, remote hose, ect

3. SC Hartwell

SC Hartwell New Member

State:
    Pickens, SC
    Man I used to have some nice guns, ICD B2K4, Smart Parts impulse, it is just hard to get out of it what you put into it. :smile2: Good Luck

4. catfishcrazyjr

State:
    oklahoma
    ya i know i just want to trade it off for some fishin gear.

5. CatfishHateMe

CatfishHateMe New Member

State:
    Il
    sorry, id consider it since i only have an electro marker (Smart Parts ION) for speedball i need a marker for woods, but the only bad part is everything is so expensive now. i used to play tourneys and stuff and we were pretty good but its just so hard to afford a case of paint for 45-50 bucks and it only last a fraction of the day. how much did you put into it? i sold one of my old guns awhile back to a local field that sold and bought used and new guns, i had $30 drop, $60 14'' barrel, superfly bolt, it was a spyder electra, wasnt the greatest gun but i sold it and ended up only losing like 20 bucks on the whole deal i think. so look around and maybe if you dont find someone to get some fishing gear out of it youll get some cash.