Paducah Sport/Boat Show

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by catfishsafari, Jan 17, 2008.

1. catfishsafari

catfishsafari New Member

State:
    missouri
    Anyone interested, I will be at the paducah sport show Jan.25-27. I will be debuting the new "Pro-Cat" boat by SeaArk. I have been working on this project for 3-years now so come out and see the new boat. I will also have plenty of Catfishsafari rods there and Team Catfish tackle. A lot of people want to see the new 8/0 double action Team Catfish hooks so I will have plenty of them there.

Thanks Steve...

2. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Steve Do you work strictly for SeaArk??

3. catfishsafari

catfishsafari New Member

State:
    missouri
    SeaArk and Suzuki are sponsors of mine. The three of us have been working together on this project for about three years now. The boat at Paducah is the proto-type so I'm sure there will be some fine tuning. But I think this will take catfishing boats to the next level...:wink:

4. janzaldo

janzaldo New Member

State:
    South Gate, Cal
    Hi Steve I want to wish you lots of luck.

Jaime

5. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Steve - can you by chance post a pic of the proto-type boat so we can see what it looks like. Thanks!:roll_eyes:

6. catfishsafari

catfishsafari New Member

State:
    missouri
    Deer hunter will be there with a video cam and I will have a camera for some still shots. D/H will also have his lap top so I'm sure he will be posting from the show. Thanks...

7. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Man this means a trip up there to see it. OOHH well guess the company truck and free gas will make the trip better. :big_smile:
    Now if WE could only get a company boat.:eek:oooh:
    Pete