Paducah Sport/Boat Show

Discussion in 'LOCAL KENTUCKY TALK' started by catfishsafari, Jan 17, 2008.

1. catfishsafari

catfishsafari New Member

State:
    missouri
    FYI: I will be at the Paducah Sport and Boat Show Jan. 25-27. I will have the brand new" Pro-Cat " Boat by SeaArk on display. I have been working on this project with SeaArk for 3-years now and we are debuting at this sport show so come check it out.

I will also have my rods there, so if you want to pre-order let me know. It will save on shipping. I will also have the BOC only drawing for a new Catfishsafari rod of your choice. It will be a good time to meet in person so come on out and put your name in for the drawing.

If you need me to bring anything from the tackle shop pm or call me. I will have some Team Catfish stuff there to check out. A lot of people want to know about the Team Catfish 8/0 double action hooks so I will have plenty of them with me.

Thanks for your support. Steve...

2. slimcat

slimcat New Member

State:
    marion kentucky
    Steve, are you bring any of the teamcatfish double action hooks?

3. catfishsafari

catfishsafari New Member

State:
    missouri
    Yes I will have some hooks with me, but mainly for display. If you think you will want some let me know so I can bring extra.

4. catfishsafari

catfishsafari New Member

State:
    missouri
    No I will be back at my reel job. Here Catfishing with customers.

5. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Don't forget, Friday and Saturday at the Paducah Boat Show.​

Steve Brown & Myself will be there Friday from 3:00PM until 9:00PM And all day Saturday. Please stop by and see us, Steve will be there with the new SeaArk Catfish boat.

If you got a little bit of time this weekend try and stop by and say hello.

I will be posting pictures of this boat and Movies of it, with Steve showing you the entire new SeaArk Boat.

Pictures maybe up Firday afternoon
    Video of the Boat will be up Sunday

Thanks
    D/H