Pacman Jones suspended again!

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by Little Luey, Oct 14, 2008.

Gone again, but for how long?

1. Gone only 4 games

2. The rest of the year

3. forever gone

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
  2. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    I think he should be let go forever, but more than likely will be back next season.

3. rrssmith

rrssmith New Member

State:
    Bakersfield
    i voted the way i feel, i hope forever

4. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    Jones is a chronic offender who will not change and no fine or program will make it any different. These guys are never held accountable for their actions so my prediction is he`ll be back. He should have never been allowed back IMO.

5. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    you are so right. You want to give a guy the benefit of the dout but this guy is ridiculos.

6. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Im a Dallas fan but that dumbunny should be sitting next to O.J.

7. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Pacman Jones was given yet another chance and once again blew it! He's nothin' but a thug and a black eye to the NFL! In my opinion its time he receives a lifetime ban. I smell a implosion in Dallas! :wink:

8. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    This Guy will never learn because his money will get him off except the comm. and football does not need this kind of person

9. MichaelP

MichaelP New Member

State:
    Arizona
    I dont blame the players for acting the way they do. I blame the idiotic sports fans who buy the tickets and merchandise that allow these losers to act the way they do and get paid millions while doing it. Hell, Id do the same thing. Youre buying their jerseys and supporting their sponsors and in return they'd probably eat your babies.:smile2:

10. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    You know what's crazy? Dion Sanders was interviewed about this, apperently he spend part of the day yesterday with Pacman, on of the things he said is that now in this 4 weeks "Pacman need to concentrate on staying in a positive mind frame, by working out", doing other things and the thing that really surprised me, "staying active in the community and helping children."

If I live in his comunity I would not want pacman telling my kids a word, what is he going to teach them or help them with? that is just crazy.

Dion also said that because the insident happened "in house" it should have not been a big deal, even Tank Jonhson, another trouble player said, "no blood no faul"; what are these guys thinking? so someone else needs to be paralized for the insident to be a big deal?

11. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Maybe salaries should be based on IQ levels, most would be better off at McDonalds if that was the case.

12. NewMexicoCatfisher

NewMexicoCatfisher New Member

State:
    Alameda, New Mexico
    Everyone knew he was going to screw up again. He should get a lifetime suspension. He just isn't a good a person.

13. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    Couldn't said it better:cool2:

14. Trevor1

Trevor1 New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    Jerry Jones needs to be suspended also, he's the one who signed him. All the Dallas fans new what they were getting, but they were still fans, so I guess that made it alright but now that he's suspended again he's a thug (which is true). That's typical, same thing with TO, this is the man who basically crapped on the Dallas star when he played for San Francisco. Now Dallas stadium is full of fans wearing his jersey number. Go figure? I guess players with questionable character on other teams, and are booted are welcomed with open arms by Dallas fans, and ownership. I honestly don't see how anyone could call themselves a true Cowboys fan as long as Terrell Owens is on that team.

15. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    i hope he never plays again......but there are no morals when it comes to team ownership.

16. Grimpuppy

Grimpuppy New Member

State:
    Concordia, KS
    I think he is done. Where else is there to go after you get kicked out of Dallas? Maybe Oakland would be his only option if he is allowed to play again. They talk like it was blown out of proportion and was a minor deal and in house and everything else. Obviously someone thought it was a big deal at the time because they called the cops. An whether the incident was his fault or not, part of his deal with the comish was NO alcohol. He was drinking which violated that condition of his reinstatement.
    You go to a rap stars party and you think there is no chance of anything getting out of hand? Bad things keep happening to him because he keeps putting himself in bad situations.

17. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    What a waste of talent!!

18. southtxcatter

southtxcatter New Member

State:
    texas
    Dallas will self destrcut ....it's inevitable with the characters on baord....what happened to the role models back in the day when I grew up...where are the roger's and randy white's of today......close thing to them good ol guys is in a jet's uniform this year wearinf no. 4. ....dang shame the mocekry the NFL has become

19. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    That is what I think about Jerry Jones since He run off Jimmy Johnson. From the time He picked up Deion to now. They need to run off Jerry jones

--------------------------------------------------------------

Been a CB fan all my life until Jerry Jones showed his true colors.

Again, his cancer to the team shows and is their down fall. They will never win another SB, maybe not even a Play off game until Jerry stays out of the way, on and off camera.

And fans support the tugs. Pac man, what a joke. get rid of him for good. T.O., what the heck does CB fans or any other see in him. he needs to go to.
    Jason W. is the best go to guy and they are going to wear him out.

Its ashamed how Jerry has taken the best team of the 90,s and could be 2000's and ended up losers. they had the right suff and keep blowing it with those hi dollar star tugs while rest of team tries to take up the slack.

heck look at last year. Their best chance to make it to SB since the 90,s Jerry Wanted media attention so Rome goes on a vacation before the playoff game. What a joke.

I also read where the coach talking bout Rome's broken finger and if he can play today. jerry said maybe so. Coach said, what ever Dr. Jerry thinks is what we will do. LMAO.

20. Trevor1

Trevor1 New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    Jerry does make some bad personnel decisions, he seems like he's desperate to win a championship, and will sign anybody he can. He needs to sign or draft a difference maker at qb, while Romo is a good qb, I don't think he will ever lead them to a title. But it is Jerry's football team, he bought and paid for it with the money he earned, so if he wants to be down on the field, and watch his investment I don't blame him a bit for that, and if he wants to put in his two cents then that's okay also, he's the one signing the paychecks. I don't think he will ever change his ways, and that's gonna make it hard for him to keep a decent coach around. It's pretty much like the Raiders organization. Whether anyone wants to admit it or not, he's done a lot of good things for the Cowboys. As far as the Cowboys being a team of honorable citizens during the tom landry era, there's a movie based on that, called North Dallas Forty, those guys weren't quior boys back then either.