packs?

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA RIVERS TALK' started by bassgasm2002, Mar 5, 2009.

1. bassgasm2002

bassgasm2002 New Member

State:
    sc
    anybody fishin outa packs this year yet? hows the bite? do they have bait?

2. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    John Packs ought to be getting good right now I hope. The Pee Dee Catmasters is having a tournament there at the end of this month and would love for you to come out and fish it with us.

3. bassgasm2002

bassgasm2002 New Member

State:
    sc
    thanks. thinkin bout hittin it this weekend since the water is so doggone high at wateree. packs is my old stompin ground so i'll see if my old holes are still producin. let u know!

4. crappie capt.

crappie capt. New Member

State:
    Rock hill s.c.
    bassgasm,hope to see a good report.hopeing to go next weekend.my son is out of school.I love the packs place,will prob. go to rocks pond.thinking the river at packs to high & muddy.GOOD LUCK

5. mudfishmusic

mudfishmusic New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    and I wouldn't recommend it until the water level stabilizes. We actually put in at Low Falls but it's the same thing. The river was out of the banks, muddy, and full of trash and floating logs. Should be back to normal in the next couple of days but nobody we talked to was doing anything and most hardly tried. Just nasty...

6. bassgasm2002

bassgasm2002 New Member

State:
    sc
    fished a few hours early this morn. river high and muddy but the flats were ok. i caught 3 1 around 25lbs 1 around 15lbs and 1 around 6 or 8. also missed one(sleepin)weather was terrific

7. crappie capt.

crappie capt. New Member

State:
    Rock hill s.c.
    thanks for the report.hope to go this comming weekend.:wink:

8. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    Jim,While you are down there you ought to go ahead and get in the Cabelas King Kat Tourney:wink:,Its out of Blacks Camp,I need some more of your money:smile2: