Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just letting the Brotherhood know I am moving to West Memphis Arkansas. Including a photo from the Tom Sawyer Campground where me and the dawgs will be staying for a spell. Getting closer to kids and grandchildren and Big Time Catfishing. Been fun in Kansas.
Shore Water Natural environment Rock Water resources

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Arkansas is gorgeous
poeple are great there

good luck

Reactions: SHOWME

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Best of luck to you! Enjoyed sharing a boat with you over the years. Hopefully, you don't have to worry about losing any knives down there! :)
Maybe you can come visit and fish the Big River with me. I got a pretty good knife out of fishing with you.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Heck Arky, we’re going to miss you here in KS... Do you have any good fishing rivers scouted out yet where you are going ?

·
Registered
Big Sam Arkansas
6,411 Posts
Been there a time or two....:wink1: Arky im Jealous:rolleyes1: you got some kick-but water to fish:love: send some pictures

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Update! Fishing has been good. I have learned a lot about the Big Muddy River and have more to learn. Looking forward to the start of the 2022 tournament season. Miss all the wind of Kansas...Not!
Tight lines guys.
Glasses Sky Vertebrate Sunglasses Hat
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content
Jaw Outdoor recreation Fisherman Hat Elbow

·
Administrator
Chattanooga TN
194 Posts
Might want to stay off the sand bars under the old bridge, (Ark side) that stuff is quick sand. Ark State boys ran me off of it quite a few years back. That was the only sand I ever walked on that squeaked when you walked. lol There some of the biggest cats anywhere in that river. One of the older members named BigRiver caught a 100 pounder+ in your area years back.

There is a lake on the left a little before you go across the old river bridge headed toward Memphis, can't remember the name of it now. I fished there once that I recall.

I use to go to the stock car races there in West Memphis years back also, don't know if they are still there or not. Use to go swimming there close at a lake called Blue Lake, had some good times there. Another good place was Horse Shoe Lake to fish.

·
Premium Member
5,800 Posts
I suspect you are going to like it there, fisherman and waterfowler haven. I lived in Memphis for a while but haven't been back since 2000. Learn that old muddy river and i doubt you will ever want for a partner in your boat. Good Luck.

·
Registered
Big Sam Arkansas
6,411 Posts
That would definitely be sweet...🤗knock on wood!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts