PA trips, maybe gatherings

Discussion in 'LOCAL PENNSYLVANIA TALK' started by tat_n_trapper, Feb 10, 2006.

1. tat_n_trapper

tat_n_trapper New Member

State:
    pennsylvania
    I am planning a few trips this year and if anyone here wants to turn one or more into a gathering would be great. I am already planning on going to mahoning creek lake or lake arthur. I am also going to curwensville dam this year for some muskies and I always go to Kyle lake for channels but it is also great for bass, pike and walleye. I would also be willing to try something different if we can get a gatering together. let me know if you want to get together.

2. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    tat n trapper - Welcome to the B.O.C.! :0a25: We have a thread started on here about putting a gathering together but the response has been sluggish so far. Were gonna pick a date and place and see who shows up.

3. tat_n_trapper

tat_n_trapper New Member

State:
    pennsylvania
    I know, I saw the other thread and noticed the lack of response. sounds like fun. I am still going on a few trips this year and if anyone wants to join, they are welcome.

mike

4. the_nis

the_nis Member

State:
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    Hey tat, worse comes to worse, I should be able to at least meet up for a day at lake arthur. Me and Pennsylvaniacatchaser aren't far from there so maybe we can figure something out.

5. Gone fishin 4 kittys

Gone fishin 4 kittys New Member

State:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    I'm down to go as soon as I kow where we are going!!

6. Rockjumper

Rockjumper New Member

State:
    Parker,Pennsylvania
    Welcome tat n trapper.