PA. Meet-Pittsburgh area.Come 1,Come all!

Discussion in 'LOCAL PENNSYLVANIA TALK' started by USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT, Sep 7, 2009.

1. USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT

USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT New Member

Don,t know what happened to the thread Justin started?See if we can get any interest here.How about 3rd or 4th weekend this month.If we can,t get enough interest,we can just come up with a time and whoever shows,we,ll fish.Water temps dropping,sooner will probaly be better.As mentioned in the closed thread,we can fish below PNC Park.You could fish 100 guys down there with room to spare.Area is lit up,good water depth and cover,porta john down there for the ladies.Someone will have to check the schedule for the pirates,otherwise there,s plenty of parking close.Get some of you east siders to show up and we can do it up your way in the spring.Mike if you head back this way,I,m sure Justin will be there and I,ll be bringing my motley crew!:wink:.If there,s any interest,I,ll pop down and take some pics of the area and post them.:big_smile:.

2. How about some pics and a address.:wink:

3. catchinghogs

catchinghogs Well-Known Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    I would show up for this. Would like to meet some people on here. Always wanted to try that area also.

4. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    a definate maybe from me.

5. USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT

I,ll try and get the pics today or tommorow.:wink:

6. ste6168

ste6168 New Member

State:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    A definete 100% ill be there. Ill have to make it home in time to get some bait though (how do you think spot from the bay would work, as cutbait?)

7. ste6168

ste6168 New Member

State:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Hey pat, if I am thinking of the correct place. This is it! You can get some actual pics from down there. Here is a pic I just made to explain the area for people who are not familiar with north shore! Hopefully this turns out to be a good meet!

Attached Files:

8. Pip

Pip New Member

State:
    pa
    Shoot,depending on the date and time, if I knew there would definitely be a gathering of you guys, I wouldn't mind just driving out and meeting everybody and sit back and BS with you all and watch the festivities. Probably at least a 3.5 hour drive for me, but would be worth it just for the BSing. One thing I found is you get a bunch of catfishermen together, thats a good time in my book. Will have to keep checking in here to see what you all decide on.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2009
  9. USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT

Here,s some pictures.Everything on that picture from Mike was right except parking should be on the right side of the picture on lower federal st.

10. USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT

Some more.

11. USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT

And a few more.

12. ste6168

ste6168 New Member

State:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Hey pat, its not looking too good! There is a pirates game that night. :angry:

Thoughts?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 7, 2009
  13. USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT

This coming saturday the 12th or the 19th(12:30 game that day? I,ll personally fish any day of the week.

14. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    I would love to come fish with you guys but my insane work schedule prevents me from committing to this gathering. Once you guys pick a date I will try to be there but its rather doubtful! :sad2:

15. USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT

Any interest for next saturday Sept. 19? Times running out guys!:crazy:

16. snakeman76

snakeman76 New Member

State:
    Tallahassee, Fl
    I would go but I am to far....:wink:

17. ste6168

ste6168 New Member

State:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Pat, I think you me and justin are the only ones dedicated enough to make it happen! If you want to fish this coming weekend, I will make it a point to be there! I have 11 sick and 2 personal days. I will use up one or two to show up, and fish for the flats that I miss SOOOO much!!! :big_smile:

18. moose22dog

moose22dog New Member

State:
    YINZERBURGH,PA
    whats up guys, i got back last night around 8:30 after driving 560 miles straight thru by myself..lol. need least to say i was beat, but i got a pm from kris and she said they pulled my thread cause i mentioned a swap meet at the gathering and i guess you can't do that on here if it's not a boc sponser event(whatever):confused2::angry:. but thanx pat for starting a new one, seems like i missed alot just in a week.
    now back to the meet like mike said seems like the only diff is mike,pat and crew, and myself. so if anyone wants to meet up then just come down, we willn't be hard to spot. now the water at emsworth dam is 73 and that dropped from 78 when i left. so how but we make it this weekend before the water drops any more and were screwed. i know its only a week a way but hopefully some of yinz can make it, and it's not to early mike for you to get off work. and if anyone is worried about bait give me a heads up and i'll bring extra, just need a day or so notice. i'll check back here later today to see if this works for yinz, but don't think we have much choice with the water dropping so fast...tight lines..justin:cool2:

19. USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT

Hey Justin,put me down for 3 dozen of the bait!LOL:crazy:

20. USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT

Seriously though,I,ll be there!:cool2: