PA Boat and Fsh Executive Director OUT!

Discussion in 'LOCAL PENNSYLVANIA TALK' started by Blacky, Jul 16, 2009.

1. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
  2. moose22dog

moose22dog New Member

State:
    YINZERBURGH,PA
    this can be good or bad news, either way i don't think there going to change their normal ways though. but i guess we can all hope, and who knows maybe the new guy is a catman and they will start stock blues...lol ya right!!

3. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    its about time they got that egghead outta there.

4. Spider

Spider New Member

State:
    Hamburg, PA
    Yeah maybe, but all they did was reassign him. At the same pay and evidently the same job title. So he keeps benefits and pension? What's with this? If one of us doesn't do our job, we get fired. End of story, game Over, Lot's-A-Luck. Politicians Suck!
    No use even trying to figure them out. They will all do what's in "their" best interests, not ours. Same As It Ever Was.

5. Pip

Pip New Member

State:
    pa
    I'm not sure it will make a difference. After meeting some of the administrators and assistant directors over the last couple years
    It was pretty evident there will be plenty to follow in his shoes. Seemed quite a few of them followed the same philosophy. Don't think i would look for any major changes from the present status.

6. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
  7. Bigfish4me

Bigfish4me New Member

State:
    Conshy Pa
    Na na na na...hey hey hey...goodbye.....dont let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya:smile2: