P-Line?

Discussion in 'Fishing Line Review' started by Rottdog, Mar 3, 2007.

1. Rottdog

Rottdog New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Hello everyone,
    I was curious as to what you all thought about P-Line? I'm still new at catfishing, I started last year and P-Line 14 lb and 20lb is what the guy at Cabella's recomended, so not knowing any better that's what I went with. I usually fish from the banks of a lake, but would like to try some bank fishing on the MO this year, so I was just curious what you all think about P-Line.

Thanks,
    Garrett

2. pbrdrnkr

pbrdrnkr New Member

State:
    kentucky
    I'VE USED IT FOR BASS AND IT WORKED PRETTY GOOD. I USE STREN "CATFISH" LINE OR STREN EXTRA STRENGTH HAVE HAD GOOD LUCK WITH BOTH OF THOSE.

3. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Garrett, welcome to the BOC. The P-Line is very good, low memory and just as strong and abrasion resistant than most of the brands out there. I use it on my baitcasters along with Sufix Tritanium Plus. Give it a try you wont be dissapointed.

4. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    i havenever used it but have heard alot of guys say they like it was thinkng about trying it but went with the 40lb big game soler green an as for your bank fishing in a lake i think you willl be fine you might wont to go a little biger in the rivers hope this helps an welcome to the BOC

Bill

5. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    welcome to the Boc Garrett Don't know any thing about P linen but wanted to anyway:0a25: you

6. BAM

BAM New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I have p-line on several reels, no complaints. Been using it for several years.

7. primitivefrn

primitivefrn Member

State:
    collins mo
    I have used it for several years, on crappie, Its about as good as it gets,
    bought some solar p-line 40 lb. it sames as good.
    I think you will like it.
    Jim