Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner

p-line vs yo-zuri hybrid

5K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  massa_jorge 
#1 ·
iv used p-line floro but i dont really like it IMO i think its a little brittle for me but iv been hearing a lot of talk about yo-zuri hybrid line ....has anyone ever tried this line before?

#2 ·
Hey Anthony,

I heard of the Yo-Zuri Hybrid Line before, but never used it - I did use the P-Line and still use it today, but only as a "Leader Line" when fishing for Smaller Cats & Ba$$ in Clear Waters, but not as my "Main Line".
:0a26:
:wink:

Take it easy,
Bert:cool2: & Shania:0010:

:worship::0a23:
Bert & "Deltalover"

#3 ·
Anthony I've used yo-zuri hybrid for two years. Pros, cast well, very good abrasion qualities, good knot strength, cons, a little stiff, and a little to much memory. I actualy like the line, but unable to get the big spools in my area. I have since started using berkley big game, and ande. I would recomend one of these also.

#4 ·
i like Pline real well never used the hybrid ,i like my super braid thou .iam going to try p lines braid soon ,big game is good to i have strightened hooks with all three line it is all what you like the best .hear cajun red has some 200# test braid :roll_eyes: makes you think lol

#5 ·
i use the p-line cpolymer in 12# for my diawa baitcasters, light fishing applications. have considered yo-zuri for awhile but i have a lot of p-line to go through first!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.