P.E.T.A. sent me a letter...

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by buddah, Apr 17, 2007.

1. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    It was just a huge multi-paper type booklet/flyer with those stick on address lablesand crap. HOWEVER..., I decided to write them a letter of my own...
    The trees that you either directly or indirectly hacked and slashed down to send me this crap which WILL end up in the garbage has ruined habitat for your lovely animals that your trying to protect. The next time I get any correspondence From you, I will film myself killing, disembowling, cooking and eating a fish or deer. I will keep sending these to you but ONLY if you keep sending this garbage to me! Just trying to be a "reasonable" enthusiest like yourselves except I'm a fully licensed Angler and hunter!
    CHECK MATE! Your move now.

2. bearcat

bearcat Member

State:
    Nokomis, Illinois
    Nice reply. Keep us updated on thier response.

3. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Proud of ya Man! That's really tellin him, yea keep us posted should they respond!:big_smile:

4. skeetermagnet

skeetermagnet New Member

State:
    Edmond, Oklahoma
    I love it! That is great! Now I'm really hoping that they send you something else :tounge_out:

5. cook

cook New Member

State:
    Plattsburg,Mo.(near K.C.)
    Jay,thats what you get for sending them a donation:lol: :big_smile: :lol:

6. Gator

Gator New Member

State:
    Ludowici GA
    LOL.. yep those donations are good at that.

Now Jay you know we have lots of members here that belong to groups such as PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals), PETME (People for the Eatical Treatment of Meat Eaters) and the NRA (National Redneck Association) and we don’t want to get our donations mixed up with them other fellows now.

7. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Great response Jay! Those PETA people are some real whack-jobs!:crazy:

8. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Now that is funny right there.

Jay, great thing you did brother. Can't wait to see if they respond.

9. catman529

catman529 New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    wow....way to go:big_smile:

please post when they respond!

10. riverdawg-1

riverdawg-1 New Member

State:
    salem, va
    perfect responce!

11. ncfowler

ncfowler Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Name:
    Jeff
    now you did it , they will be setting up camp in your front yard with protesters and signs, following you all over the places you hunt and fish. just remember that there is no closed season on peta members and the daily bag limit is only 10, but there is no restriction on possission limits enjoy, and good post.

12. Gator

Gator New Member

State:
    Ludowici GA
    Brother if it comes to this give me a call I will be more than happy to cover your 6.

13. waterwalker

waterwalker New Member

State:
    Louisville Ohio
    A well written response...kill em and grill em

14. rockbass

rockbass New Member

State:
    Ohio
    That's a good one! I have wondered if I would ever get anything from them. I will definately respond in a manner like your own!

15. jlingle

jlingle New Member

State:
    Altus, Okl
    I had a good friend at church who messed with the PETA folks for several years. They would send him literature, and occasionally a personal letter. He would in turn, take their self-addressed (and postage prepaid) envelopes, and write them a gruesome letter about killing chickens and such, and how he just couldn't get past wanting to kill animals because he was so bloodthirsty and had those feelings of addiction related to killing....blah blah blah, then he'd stuff the envelope with as many nuts, bolts, and washers as he could before it'd bust and mail it back. They'd have to pay return postage on those monsters everytime he mailed something back.

It was all in good fun to him, he'd write detailed accounts of running over animals, shooting things, wringing chicken's necks, and how all the animals made all sorts of gruesome noises and such, most of which he made up just to imagine them writhing in pain when reading his letters. He thought it was hysterical, and I imagine if I could've been a fly on the wall in the nut job's office who opened his letter, it would've been pretty darn funny.

There's nothing funnier than a PETA freak. If you ever get a chance, look up the video on youtube of the peta dork on fear factor, when they did the "rat boy" skit on him. Funny funny stuff.

16. ravenloft420

ravenloft420 New Member

State:
    mo

:lol::lol::lol: haha rotflmao!!! thats rich!!

17. Wyocatman

Wyocatman New Member

State:
    Centralia, Illinois
    Jlingle that is hilarious. Way to go Buddah. Do you guys remember back about 2 years ago a man ran this thing called Save Toby.com. Basically it was a picture of a man with a lop-ear and the scam was if he didnt recieve 50,000 dollars in ransom Toby was going to be dinner. Them Peta freaks went nuts. Now thats what Id call entrepeneurship.

Dru

18. ratkinson

ratkinson New Member

State:
    NY
    Jay,
    I was wondering if you have any of those video's available for a preview.

19. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    That reminds me of a fishing trip my son took with my brother several years back Brian ,my son was 15 at the time and my brother ,Randall were Ice fishin at RED RIVER N.M. and this woman saw them catch a trout and throw it on the ice ,while the fish was writhing ,the woman said do you think thats a bit cruel?. To whitch my brother responded ,well we'de rather throw em hard on the ice but it scares the ones under the ice away!

20. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Don't think I'd hold my breath waitng for a reply.But if they do be sure to let you know. That was a great response. Reps Buddy.