OZMAN IS THE MAN !!!!!

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by catfishscotty, Dec 10, 2009.

1. catfishscotty

catfishscotty Well-Known Member

State:
    mo
    WELL FOLKS I THINK OZMAN HAS FINALLY BEAT ME IN FISHING IN CRAZZY WEATHER !!!!!!!

OZMAN JUST CALLED ME AND HIM AND A BUDDY WENT FISHING BELOW TRUMAN TODAY FROM 9 TO NOON :crazy::crazy:

THEY DID VERY WELL CAUGHT 18 BLUE CATS AND A FEW CHANNELS :eek:oooh::eek:oooh: HE SAID THE BLUES WAS IN THE 5 TO 10 LB RANGE BUT THE ACTION WAS VERY FAST

SO FAST HE SAID THEY ONLY USED 1 ROD A PIECE BECAUSE AS SONN AS IT HIT THE BOTTOM AND HE TIGHTEN HIS LINE A FISH WOULD START PECKING AT IT ...

THEY CAUGHT BAIT IN THE DEAD CHANNEL ON THE FIRST THROW CLOSE TO A DOCK AROUND A DOZZEN LARGE SHAD AND A FEW SMALL SHAD

THEN THE NEXT COUPLE OF THROWS THEY HAD SO MANY CRAPPIE IN THE NET THEY HAD TO TRY AND DUMP IT OVER THE BOAT BEFORE PULLING IT IN , A WHOLE SACK FULL HE SAID !!!

WAY TO GO OZMAN YOU CRAZZY MOFO :smile2::smile2::smile2:

CONGRATS ON A FUN DAY IN COLD ARSE WEATHER BUDDY ....

SO FOLKS THEY ARE BITING :big_smile: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Catfish Pursuit

Catfish Pursuit New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Cool! I noticed they turned the dam on this morning so wonder if that made a difference on the bite? Sounds like he's gonna be busy cleaning crappie :big_smile:! Chris

3. catfishscotty

State:
    mo
    SURE DID ITS NICE TO SEE THE FISH STAYING IN TOWN CLOSE TO THE DAM SO FAR !!!

I THINK ALL FALL THEM RUNNING WATER OUT OF THE DAM BROUGHT ALOT OF FISH UP FROM DOWN RIVER AND WITH THE WATER AS COLD AS THEY ARE WILL KEEP MOST OF THEM CLOSE TO THE DAM THIS WINTER :big_smile::big_smile: THAT WILL BE SO NICE

THAT DOSNT HAPPEN VERY OFTEN MOST YEARS TO ME THEY GO BACK DOWN RIVER AROUND THE OAR HOUSE AREA TO STACK UP FOR WINTER WITH ALL THE SHAD AND CRAPPIE THATS AROUND THE DAM THEY HAVE PLENTY TO FEED ON THATS FOR SURE @!!!!

YA CHRIS THEY SAID THE BITE WAS GOOD UNTIL THEY KILLED THE WATER BACK AND DROPED THE RIVER AROUND A COUPLE FEET BEFORE THEY LEFT .

I BET A GUY COULD CATCH THE CHITT OUT OF CATS IN THE DEAD CHANNEL THIS YEAR JUST FISHING OFF THE DOCKS WITH ALL THE SHAD AND CRAPPIE THATS IN THE DEAD CHANNEL FOR THEM TO FEED ON ...

4. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    He called me and rubbed it in. Said it was 8* when they went out.

5. catfishscotty

State:
    mo

:crazy: WONDER HOW MUCH MOONSHINE IT TOOK TO STAY WARM OUT TODAY ??

I SAY ATLEAST 3 NIPS

WHAT DO YOU SAY BLUE JAY ??

HEE HEE :smile2::smile2:

6. bluejay

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    At least that!!

7. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Way to go on a good day of fishing Herb. We are going to have to get those cabins built on your and Scotty's boats so we can stay warm on these cold days and nights:cool2:.

Tom

8. big cat matt

big cat matt Member

State:
    mo,OSAGE ARM TRUMAN
    Yep he is the real deal!!!!!!

One heck of a fisherman!!!!

9. catfishscotty

State:
    mo
    SO FAR IT LOOKS LIKE THIS IS THE COMPANY I WILL ORDER THE MATERIAL FROM ..

GARY F WAS NICE ENOUGH TO FIND THIS SITE FOR ME THANKS GARY :big_smile: !!!!!!

WWW.AHH.BIZ

GONNA CALL TOMORROW AND SEE WHAT ALL I WILL NEED TO GET THE JOB DONE ..

IF ALL GOES AS PLANED ORDER TOMORROW AS WELL :big_smile::big_smile:

i FIGURE FOR AROUND 250-300 $$$$ i CAN HAVE A NICE ENCLOSER ON THE BENTON COUNTY GREEN MEAT WAGON :smile2::smile2:

10. medford

medford New Member

State:
    pleasant h
    i think i will take at least 4 good nips more the warmer:eek:oooh::tounge_out::wink:

11. catfishscotty

State:
    mo
    wonder if ozman went back out fishing today ???

he told me last night he was after the BIG 1 that got away yesterday :eek:oooh:

hope he gets him in this time !!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1Vfz_Mf9gs

12. GaryF

GaryF New Member

State:
    O.P., KS
    Hope the enclosure works out for you Scotty, as much as you are out there in the cold it will be well worth it!

13. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Zactly how much is a nip? Pint or quart fruit jar? JC makes killer rootbeer schnapps, but my lips get numb after after a few horts outta the bottle.:tounge_out:

14. catfishscotty

State:
    mo

well a shot full will make my sister go brrrrlllllrrrr brrrrpppprrrr brrrppppllrrr lamo :wink::smile2::smile2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltuadiovKUM

15. bluejay

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
  16. Wanda BARNER

Wanda BARNER Active Member

State:
    Missouri
    Name:
    Wanda
    Saw the "OZ" yesterday and he was kind of stove up. Too much so to even fish, so you know he was hurting. I dont know if we ever caught so many shad so easy. In the dead water, it was just shut your eyes and throw, they were 12 feet down plum to the bottom. You did have to pick out the spotted ones though. Water was 40* and not moving. Didnt do much good ,but did keep enough for a couple of meals. Not the spotted ones,,, blues.

17. FlatheadDreaming

FlatheadDreaming New Member

State:
    Grain Valley
    Good reporting Wanda, went down today to take the boat in and saw they had the water shut off. So I went to Don Browns and he said they were running water this morning when he was there and he saw a few boats out catfishing. I hate it when they play with the water!!!, and i hate the fact i am boatless for a while!!!! Somebody take me fishing!!!!!lmao!!!!!! Somehow i cracked a rib in my rig without leaving a scratch on the boat, how dose that happen????? I think they built it that way, I think they figured nobody would ever see it since it was under the floor.:angry:

18. catfishscotty

State:
    mo
    # 1 ya can go with me besides we are gonna start shooting some video anyway of catfishing !!!

#2 I was a welder for 16 years and have my welder at dads so we can weld the rib right away !!!

no need to be boatless buddy we got more catfish to wack -n-stack !!

I cant wait to get the stickers for my boat and truck that say that !!!!

wackem -n-stackem catfish hunters :wink::big_smile:

maybe we can put that in the title of our videos some how ...

19. medford

medford New Member

State:
    pleasant h
    morris let me know when ya want to go i got the boat and heater ready to roll give me a shout whenever 816 260 9945

20. catfishscotty

State:
    mo
    :big_smile: glad to see ya fishing Wanda !!!

great report on the shad thats gonna be nice for sure !!!

good deal on some eaters nuthin better then fresh fish in winter yummy yummy :wink::smile2:

dont forget the onion and tatters !!!!